E.P. 9 Villains

The camera opens up to a black and purple portal opening then a bunch of people start to walk out. 

Kirishima:"Whoa, what is that thing? Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

Izuku steps forward.

Aizawa:"Stay back!"

The students stop. Izuku gasps. Aizawa puts on his goggles.

Aizawa:"This is real. Those are villains."

The students gasp.

A nomu comes out of the portal and what looks to be a knight holding a shield and sword, also comes out of the portal.

Kurogiri:"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieve from UA, All Might and Io should be here as well."

Aizawa takes a step forward.

Aizawa:"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

The villains walk to them.

Shigaraki:"Where are they? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet them. They want All Might and Io. The great Symbol of Peace, and the Trainer of Heroes. I can't believe their not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids. they'll come out to play."

Aizawa activates his Quirk. 

Izuku is scared.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "That day, we learned what the pro heroes are really up against. The darkness they face to keep us safe." *The camera shows the four main villains. Then it zooms into Shigaraki's face.*  "We looked at these villains, and pure evil stared back."

Kirishima:"What? Real Villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into UA facility this secure?"

Momo walks forward.

Momo:"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen:"Good question. I'm not sure."

Momo and Tenya gasp. 

Shoto:"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

The students gasp at his explanation. 

Aizawa:"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, they might be jamming out regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."