E.P. 12 Set in Motion

(Here's the final episode of season 1.)

The camera opens up to an electric Villain holding Denki hostage.

Electric villain looks to Momo and Jiro.

Electric Villain:"Get your hands up. And no Quirks, got it?" *He holds up Denki.* "Use your powers, and I'll kill your friend here."

Momo:"Kaminari's helpless."

Jiro:"Damn Villain. He totally caught us with our pants down."

Momo:"I thought that electric blast would've fried them all. We're so stupid."

Jiro:"How did we not see this coming?"

Electric Villain:"I feel a little brotherhood with other electric types, so I don't want to kill him." *He raises his hand and electricity sparks in his hand and Denki gets scared.* "But I will if you make me."

Momo and Jiro gasp and they raise their hands

Momo:"An electric type. He's probably the one Todoroki said was jamming our communications."

The electric villain walks towards them.

Electric villain:"Huh... Don't move a muscle. Let's take this nice and slow."

Jiro:*Gets an Idea.* "Y'know, you two dudes are so lucky." *Momo looks to her.* "People with electric type Quirks are destined for mainstream success."

The electric villain stops walk and using his quirk.

Momo:*Whispers.* "What're you doing?"

Jiro:"I mean, even if you didn't wanna be a hero, there are tons of jobs you could do in the city, right?" *Jiro makes her earphone jack slowly make its way down to her leg.* "Your kina Quirk is in high demand."

Momo notices what Jiro is doing and gasps.

Jiro:"So, I'm wondering-- Why would you become a villain in the first place?"

Jiro's earphone jack is almost down to the plug in on her leg.

Jiro:"You don't have to answer. I just thought it might be interesting to know."

She almost has her jack plugged in when the villain brings his hand near Denki's face and he uses his Quirk.

Momo and Jiro gasp.

Electric Villain:"Nice try. Think you can distract me that easily? Big mistake, sweetheart. I'm not some dumb thug who can be outsmarted by a couple'a kids. You need to learn to take hostage situations seriously." *The knocked out villains start to wake up.*  "So here's the new deal. Either this idiot's going to die, or you are." *Denki is crying and also drooling.* "How about that?"

Jiro grunts.

Electric Villain:"You can save either his life... " *Momo is sweating.* "..Or your own."