E.P. 5 Teaching Skills

The camera opens up to The Teachers looking at the results of the exam.

Teacher A:"Check out the results from the exam."

Teacher B:"Wow, the first place student didn't even have Rescue points."

Teacher C:"He took down those faux villains like an ace. When most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, he stayed focused on letting the smaller targets get in close and then counterattacking. That kid is tough."

Io:"That is a lot of villain points. He is tough and has a lot of potential."

Teacher B:"Yeah, and on the opposite end, the seventh place student had zero villain points."

Io:"But a lot of rescue points."

Teacher B:"Indeed."

Teacher C:"He's not the first UA hopeful to take out that giant robot. Tough, it's been a while since I saw someone blow it away with one attack."

Teacher D:"But at what cost? Did you see how badly he injured himself? If you ask me, it's like his body isn't used to his Quirk."

Io:"I'll help him get used to it." *He then looks down sadly and grips his pants.* 'I won't let something like what happened to Cruz, happen again.'

Later.

All Might and Io are waiting on the beach at night. Io has his Hero costume under his arm. They hear running behind them and they look to see, Izuku running to them.

All Might:"Huh?"

Izuku:*Panting.* "Hi, All Might! Io!"

All Might panics and spits up blood.

All Might:"Too loud, kid!"

Io:"Be quite!"

Man:"All Might and Io's here?"

Woman:"No way! Where?"

The camera moves to show a man and a women at the pier.

All Might:"Way to blow my cover. Say it was a mistake."

Io:"Quickly."

Izuku waves his arms.

Izuku:"I was just kidding! Nothing to see here!"

Man:"Lame."

Woman:"I wanted an autograph."

The three of them sigh.

All Might:*Puts his hand up.* "Congrats on getting in."

Io:*Give Izuku a thumbs up.* "Good job."

Izuku:"I couldn't have done it without both of your help!"

Izuku high fives All Might.

All Might:"Oh, speaking of which. We didn't tell anyone at UA that we've been training you or anything."

Izuku:"Hm?"

All Might:"Really. Io or I weren't one of the judges, and We didn't pull any strings for ya."

Io:"You earned your spot all on your own."

Izuku bows to them.

Izuku:"Wow, thanks for telling me. I'm glad to hear that!" *He gasps.* "Oh, yeah! I was really surprised to hear you're both gonna be teachers at UA this year! I was wondering what brought you both here all of a sudden. After all, Your agency All Might is in Minato, Tokyo, and your agency Io is in Fujiyoshida, and everyone knows."

All Might:"Gettin' creepy."

Io:"That is impressive."

All Might walks near the water's edge and Io walks just into the water.