Ch.21- Faith

Ch.21- Faith

(AN- Laptop broke, so let's see how well this went typing on a tablet. So, apologies for any possible influx of spelling/grammar mistakes)

"Let's try that again, Young Midoriya," Toshinori instructed his student. "Your stance seemed a bit off."

"R-Right!" Midoriya nodded and reaffirmed his grasp once more.

They had been at this for a few hours now. The moon had risen and currently looked to be directly above the small group of three. Midoriya continued to practice his stances, a Toshinori had always said that the basics were the foundation of everything when it came to using a Nichirin blade.

Toshinori was in his usual place but this time was joined by Eri. The little girl had wanted to watch the boy she saw as her big brother practice. The two sat on the deck, a cushion under each of their legs and eyes focused on the green-haired boy who was once more drilling the traditional moves into his head.

"Deku-kun is getting really strong." Eri commented, seeing as Midoriya's comfortability with the sword had increased thus his movements were also a lot faster and more fluid.

"He is." Toshinori chuckled. "I'm sure one day he'll be an even greater slayer than even myself or any other Hashira."

"Hashira?" Eri blinked for a moment. "Was that what that guy who told Deku-kun to find you was?"

Toshinori opened his mouth to reply but something stopped him. He looked towards the sliding door behind him and Eri. He reached for Eri quickly and picked her up. Toshinori moved out of the way of the door. Eri was very confused as to what was happening. She got her answer as to why Toshinori moved her and himself within a second of having been moved out of the way.

The sliding door opened, but not how it was supposed to. Rather than sliding it open, the door was thrown off its track and pushed forward. Midoriya squeaked as the wooden object tumbled out onto the field he was practicing on.

From inside the house, Midoriya could see who had done this, but to Eri and Toshinori... they only saw the leg of the person who had kicked the door away. And seeing how the attire was a black pair of pants, thepair knew it wasn't the female childhood friend of Midoriya who treated the door so rudely.

That left one other option, but it shocked Toshinori to think about. Was he really up already? It... had only been six months since he had fallen asleep.

"So this where you are, stupid Deku." Bakugou huffed and strode out.

His red eyes glanced to the side and he saw the tall blonde and small girl with ruby eyes close in hue to his own. He turned to look around and saw that the one person he no doubt had been looking for more than the other three was nowhere in sight.

"Where the hell is Kurokori?" He turned his gaze to Midoriya.

"She left for the town close to here this morning. Something about picking up some medical supplies? She said she'd be back tomorrow morning." Midoriya told him and saw how Bakugou's features looked to get even more annoyed.

"Fucking seriously?" He sounded just as annoyed as he looked. "I'm going back to sleep until she's here then."

Bakugou turned around and looked to be serious about his words. Midoriya started to call out to him, but it seemed that Toshinori was already on it. The skinny man placed one of his fragile hands on Bakugou's shoulder and the ash-blonde turned to look at him with a frown on his features.

"There is no need for that." He told him. "If you've woken up, it means your body has adapted and any more sleep could cause harm since it is now your energy source."