Ch.45 - Uneasiness

Ch.45 - Uneasiness

(AN- Guess who's back from Hiatus! And I come bearing good news- weekly updates! So this series will update from this point on once a week on either Friday or Saturday depending on your time zone! :D)

The door creaked out slowly and he peered out. He couldn't recall how he got into this tiny ass box, but he somehow had and had no idea how long he had been out either. He had been cautious before opening up the door and when he didn't hear the chirping of birds but rather of the crickets Bakugou had opened the door and peered outside.

The city they had been in was no longer here and instead was a wooded area. A fire flickered in the distance and a few figures sat around it. He crawled out and returned to his normal size before making his way over to the others and clearing his throat roughly and impatiently so they would know he was here and awake once more.

Kurokori and Eri immediately jumped up when he made his presence known. Both hugged him tightly and were talking too fast for him to understand anything they were saying. Deku and the Half-and-Half still sat by the fire. Their eyes had been wide at first but now had settled into a relaxed expression.

"Kacchan!" Eri buried her face into his lower stomach. "You're awake again! You're back to normal too!!"

"Oi! Who told you to call me that?!" Bakugou snapped at Eri.

Eri just blinked and pointed to Deku. "Deku-kun calls you 'Kacchan' all the time? And Kurokori too? I thought that was your nickname?"

Bakugou grumbled and looked at you. You were still embracing him but he could see the tiny smirk on your features at hearing this. Fuck... another person was calling him that dumb name now, huh? Whatever... not like 'Kacchan' was the worst nickname.

"Hold on-" Bakugou looked at Eri. "The hell do you mean back to normal?"

Eri looked weary and glanced at you. Your form released him and you motioned for him to take a seat by the fire. Bakugou grimaced but followed you. You took a seat across from Deku and the Half-and-Half so he took the spot next to you. Eri was beside him who was also next to Deku. The Half-and-Half was between Kurokori and Deku, but there was a lot more space between them compared to everyone else.

"How much do you remember?" You probed him gently, your hand finding its way into his own.

Bakugou closed his eyes and clicked his tongue. "I remember that demon fuck pissing me off and taking care of him. And then I remember Deku and the Half-and-Half bastard trying to stop me and me throwing them off. Then you and Snow White and then nothing."

You hummed and sighed. "Well... do you want to hear the full details of what happened?"

"Huh? Full details?" He echoed two of your words."

You nodded and Bakugou sighed but nodded back to you nonetheless.

"From what I pieced together based on what everyone was telling me, that demon you were fighting had been saying a lot of stuff that made you really mad. More mad then Eri had ever seen you and I guess it triggered something inside of you." You explained to him. "Your anger went beyond you just getting loud and aggressive- you turned into a full demon, Kacchan."

He inhaled sharply and his eyes grew wide. "Huh?"

"Deku managed to hold you off on doing anything that would have warranted getting you beheaded, but it was bad." You continued on. "You weren't yourself and from what it sounded like and what I saw when I did manage to show up and help calm you down- it was like when you had reawoken as a demon. But your power level was beyond anything I had seen. It was scary, Kacchan. You were scary, Kacchan."