1: The Intro Riddle

A villian of death.
Controls seven to kill two. You cannot touch me, but I can you. Darkness is my home. I destroy lights around to make the world my lair. Capture is impossible unless I wish it to be. I feed on your sarrow and I'm born from pain. What am I?

A deep voice with red eyes peering from the dark says to his victims.

"I am a threat, and your reaper."

Mouth opens as it draws near to devour its pray. When the sun rises onto another day. Students of ua attend their graduation day to become heroes. This years the big three have a turn of being heroes. Along side a student who skipped grades. Although he has one semester. Left. He's further than class 1a. Causing him to be a celebrity at the school. While bakugou gets ready for another day at school. He hears the news on the television. His father sides on the couch watching as his mother cooks breakfest.

<Breaking news, pro hero crust was found dead this morning. Police think that he's another victim of the drainer. Street lights were found destroyed by the heroes body. His body was also found bleeding from his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and other areas like previous victims. His body also appeared to age. Like he was drained of life. Police won't share if any evidence was at the scene, but anyone who has been following  these cases will know that the killer leaves no clues behind.>

Misaki:"I packed you a lunch. Be safe and stay away from dark allies."

"Tch, I'm not three. I know how to stay safe. You also didn't have to make my lunch. I'd rather not barf today."

"Oh quit complaining. Some people would kill to get a mother's lunch."

She raises a wooden spoon to throw at bakugou. So he takes it without arguing.

"Thanks I guess old hag."

"That's more like it. Oh did you hear about a student at your school making history?"

"Don't care. Later hag, bye pops."

Katsuki leaves home. Only to pass someone from his past. Who's heading in the opposite direction. Bakugou doesn't look up. As he's trying to avoid eye contact. It's because of him. That izuku has to go for so many hospital check ups. Ever since the incident. Bakugou has been avoiding him, because he blames himself. It's also the reason why he was help back a year from school. Izuku made it into ua as a general studies student under all might's recommendation. Katsuki doesn't know why, but he also never asked. Instead bakugou has been working on his studies more. Once in class. Aizawa claps to get everyone to settle down.

Aizawa:"Alright listen up class. I'm sure you've heard about the student who has made history. Jumping grades and going from general studies to the hero corse. He'll be joining our class for his last semester here. Unfortunately he won't be here until tomorrow because of a doctor's appointment today. Plus he's doing an internship at the hospital part time.

Kirishima:"Why is he joining us when we're behind him?"

"Since trouble finds this class so often. Recovery girl has sent him to be our personal medic and staying with us until his graduation. That doesn't mean be reckless. Just because his quirk is strong. Doesn't mean I won't expel you for stupidity. Do I make myself clear?"

Everyone:"Yes sir!"

The day continues as normal until lunch. When the cafeteria doors open. Everyone is silent. Bakugou looks up to see izuku walking in, and heading his way. Beside him is their teacher. That's when Bakugou stands up.

"No fucking way. Deku's the new student?"