27: Fists And Shadows

3rd person pov:

Izuku frowns in disappointment. Before kicking bakugou into tetsu. All might easily gets the ropes off and heads for the open door. As shadows head for alright. Tamaki wraps tenticals around him.

"Do you really think this'll stop m- GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Maybe normally,  but I ate silver before the fight."

"Damn y...you. let's see you fight me off when there's another enemy. "

The shadow leaves the body to reveal that one of the missing heroes body.

"All these tanks around are heroes on life support. Once I end their lives. I can use them as seen fit."

Bakugou gets free and flies to each one. Blowing them up.

"Then you'd better make use of the only one left."

Fearious, the shadow fog heads for the room. All might pushes him back with a power punch.

So his attention is turned back at the heroes, and heads straight for tetsu.

With body shielded in metal.  It tries to pelt him till he breaks. So tetsu comes up to stab it again. That's when it realizes his hand has a silver coating on.

"Oh hell no. One of you have to go."

It's in that moment it camouflages into the darkness. Breaking all lights around. All put on night vision goggles.

As tetsu looks around his surroundings. Bakugou looks and sees the monster behind him.

"MOVE YOU IDIOT! IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!"

"Too late."

*splack-crunch-CRACK*

Tetsu feels a sharp pain in his chest. He looks down to see an arm straight threw him.

"Not cool.... man"

He falls to the floor. All might runs over to check on him. Giving it the chance it's been after to enter the room. Bakugou growls and is about to give chase.

Tetsu:"W...ait! You'll need th...this."

With a swing of his fist. He sends the silver blade over to bakugou. Who catches it and runs inside before the door shuts and locks. The lights in the room soon cut on. So Bakugou takes his goggles off to look around.

"You're a fool for following me alone. I have one body left to fight with."

"You won't use his body as a shield. It would be suicidal."

"There's something I haven't told you, but you'll figure it out soon enough HAHAHAHA!"

Baku looks around with his left arm extended ready to blast him. That is until he hears a heart monitor beeping behind a curtain. He reaches to pull it back. All awhile the beast lurks behind him watching.