24: Only A Shell

3rd person pov:

THREE DAYS LATER:

Bakugou sits beside kirishima in the hospital. Beside Kirishima's bed is aizawa's. Where mic, shinsou, and eri sit.

Bakugou:"why?"

Shinsou:"The family's and loved ones would want to-"

Bakugou:"IT'S A WASTE OF HER POWER IF IT'S NOT GONNA BRING THEM BACK!! OPEN CASCETS AIN'T SHIT COMPARED TO THEM BEING ALIVE!!"

Mic:" She tried to bring them back, but there's no cure for death."

Bakugou storms out as the mortician walk in to take kirishima away. Shinsou goes to run after him, but eri stops him.

Eri:"I know you wanna help him, but he needs time to himself. After all tears don't fall while others watch."

Mic pats both of their heads.

"I couldn't have said it better....."

All three embrace while crying as aizawa is taken away.

As denki, sero, and mina walk into the hospital. Bakugou walks out.

Denki:" heyyyy........ man?"

Mina:"Don't denki. See that look in his eyes? He's on a mission and nothing will stand in his way.

Sero:"I'd hate to be the one to get in his way.

Bakugou's eyes and seething with anger as he heads to tarturus prison.

After clearing all safety checkpoints. Bakugou meets up with all might to question midoriya. The cell is covered wall to wall with lights. Leaving no chance for a shadow to be cast. He's suspended up by chains around his wrists hooked to the ceiling. Chains with heavy weights bind his ankles together. While a muzzle mask is tightly around his face. Izuku glares at the one sided mirror. All he sees is his own reflection. While others can look in.

"you have visitors midoriya."

*BEEEEEEEEP!!*

The beep comes from his muzzle that releases the front piece like a pocket door, to allow him to speak freely.

"Visitors? Oh lucky me~."

All might:"We have some questions for you. Care to answer them?"

"I can't exactly refuse you. What with me in here, and your heroes at the ready to open that room."

Bakugou lays back against the wall and watches midoriya with a hateful gaze.

All might has papers in hand of what the police want to know, but he sets them aside.

All:"What happened to you? Don't give me the bullshit story you fed us before."

"Bullshit? I'm sorry that you think of my past that way. Let me share the full picture unfiltered and uncut then."