5: Alone Talk

3rd person pov:

Class begins to end and bakugou comes out of the shadows with his hero suit messed up. With rinkles and misplaced parts. Kirishima comes out behind him to help. That's when izuku begins to flick his ring.

Todoroki:"What's wrong midoriya?"

"It's nothing really. I was just too late to get him."

Todoroki sees how upset izuku is. So he wraps an arm around him.

"I heard hugs are supposed to help people feel better. So is it working?"

With a smile. Izuku calms down.

"You're a good friend Todoroki. Thank you."

"Sure thing midoriya."

After class, everyone starts to head to the dorms. Everyone except three. Bakugou gets in the men's room and puts Kirishima in a stall to hide. Making sure that the door is cracked so izuku sees him.

Izuku takes a deep breath in and opens the door. There standing out in the open is bakugou waiting.

"It's about time deku."

"Hey kacchan, so what did you wanna talk about?"

Bakugou walks up and pins izuku up against the wall beside the door.

"I'm sorry for bullying you. I didn't mean to push you to a breaking part. Since we were little I've been your friend. I didn't want you to get hurt because you didn't have a quirk. Now you show up with one. So I gotta know. How did you get your quirk, and what does it really do? I can tell when you lie, and I know you won't lie to me. "

"Is that right kacchan? Why do you think that?"

"It's because you have feelings for me. The same way I felt for you at one point."

Bakugou backs away and sits on the counter to keep his distance.

"Well then deku. Time to come clean."

The lights begin to flicker rapidly. So izuku begins to roll his finger against his ring. Getting irritated by izuku's new nervous tick. Bakugou gets up and walks over again. This time with heavy steps.

"Kacchan i- I-"

"Enough of the bullshit deku. We both know that you don't need this."

Bakugou grabs izuku's arm tightly. Making izuku whimper in pain. As Bakugou pulls off the ring and throws it across the room. That's when Bakugou throws izuku to the floor. Pinning his arm behind his back.

"Quit stalling and tell me the truth before I break your arm. I've seen who gives people quirks, and he's not exactly a hero. I'm sure you heard about it."

"When you were kidnapped by the league right?"

"So you can speak still. That's good to know."

As bakugou puts presure on izuku's arm. Kirishima runs out to pull bakugou off of him.

"That's enough bakubro. There's no evidence that midoriya would hurt anyone here. He's helped our class. Even improving Denki's quirk. This isn't very manly you know."

Bakugou backs off. As izuku stands up. Izuku begins to talk, but is cut off by a loud ghostly moan that rings threw the entire school and dorms. Izuku looks up at the light then at Bakugou and kirishima.

Kirishima:"What was that?"

Izuku:"Give me the ring kacchan."

"Why should i?"

Izuku:"It's after me."

Kirishima doesn't waist time asking questions and looks for the ring. That's when the light cut off, and bright greenish yellow eyes stair at Bakugou between him and izuku. The hissing ghost like moans actually terrify Bakugou. Causing him to step back.

"AAAAH!"

Deku's scream gets the attention of whatever is there. Without delay, Bakugou strikes the monster with his quirk. Chasing it off. Just as the lights cut back on. Bakugou loses sight of izuku.

"OI DEKU!"

Kirishima finds the ring, but izuku is nowhere to be found. Only his student iD is left behind and his wallet. Scratch marks on the wall shows a struggle and a few drops of blood left in the hallway outside of the bathroom.