3: His Quirk of Healing

3rd person pov:

Everyone gets back to class once bakugou finishes a cry. Izuku pulls out of his pocket a tiny ring. Putting it on his index finger, and flicking it with his thumb.

Mic:"What's the ring for kid!?"

Izuku:"It's a fidget ring. It helps me calm down and stay focus."

Mic:"That's cool, but doesn't it get in the way of treatment?"

"I wear gloves when I work. So not really."

Mic:"i see, well I'm hoping to see your quirk in action soon."

Recov:"it's not nice to wish harm to students mic"

"I didn't mean it like that."

Izuku:"If you wanna see my quirk. You'll need these."

Izuku hands mic and recovery girl night vision goggles. Mic looks at izuku with confusion but takes them anyway. That's about the time Koda runs over.

Koda:"There's been an accident!"

Izuku:"Who was hurt?"

About thirty squirrels arrive with Aoyama and kaminari.

Izuku:"Tell me what happened. "

Koda begins to get nervous to speak. So izuku smiles and prepares a table for them both.

Izuku:"Drop the sides and let's get started."

That's about the time the entire class runs over to see what his quirk is. Even aizawa is curious. With night vision goggles on everyone. The tent sides fall for pitch dark conditions. In the sight of the goggles shows white fog coming from izuku's mouth. Spreading over Aoyama and kaminari. Surrounding them in a bubble.

Izuku:"Aoyama, three broken ribs, minor concussion, and metal state is- huh."

Aizawa:"What is it?"

Izuku:"Let me treat them and I'll tell you after. Next is kaminari. Shorted out nerve signal disbursement and a broken leg. Metal state blank at the moment."

Jiro:"PFFF he really is an idiot."

Izuku hooks denki to a generator that has multiple cables to attach to denki. With a flip of a switch. Denki flinched. Only to come to. As he sits up. Izuku puts goggles on him. The fog on denki then focuses on his broken leg. With a hand over his fracture. Denki whinces in pain. Only to stop when izuku pulls his hand away.

Izuku:"Finished with you. Now to finish aoyama."

Aizawa:"his quirk is like eri's."

Izuku waves a hand over Aoyama's head. From the tiny cut on his head from impact. Comes out a few blood clots. Tiny but it has izuku's undivided  attention. As the clots keep coming. Then something else comes out. Before anyone asks what it could be. Izuku squishes it with his hand. Aizawa walks up and slams izuku against another table.

Aizawa:"What was that you just did?"

Izuku:"I was hoping to talk to you about it later mr Aizawa."

Aizawa:"Tell me now or I'll expel you for ua."

Izuku:"Aoyama is working for afo. He's the traitor. I scanned for any possible quirk or monitoring device. That's what I removed and destroyed."

Mic:"You can remove quirks?"

Izuku:"Only those that do harm mentally or physically. Not for anything else. For example, if there's a quirk I like or I'm ordered to remove it. I cannot. However I can remove quirks that hurt their host. Take Dabi's quirk. I could remove it because it uses his body as a fuel source. Denki's I could aswell, but with this tool I invended. He'll no longer fall in that category.

Izuku holds a pin that hooks to Denki's jacket like a patch.

"This'll keep him in full control of his quirk. No more back track zapping. "

Denki puts it on and can manipulate electricity in midair. Controlling the voltage, amps, size, and shape at free will.

Denki:"Holy crap this is a dream come true!"

Denki grabs izuku in a tight hug.

Mic:"okay that's enough. He's still got more to do."

Recovery girl:"Let me handle the rest. I'd hate to just sit around and watch on the sidelines."