26: Open Up

3rd person pov:

As the muzzle goes to lock back on and shine light in his mouth and nose again. The power is cut. Releasing him from his mechanical shackles. The black fog moves away from the body. Leaving shigaraki's body behind as it takes the vents out.

A police officer by the power panels looks worried.

"I hope you can stop him. If you can't. Then we have made a huge mistake letting him go."

All might calls a crew to help fight and rescue the real midoriya. All awhile bakugou flies them to the location to meet up and stakeout the room.

Bakugou:"Who did you ask to back us up? They'd better not be weak."

"I got two heroes that can use silver. If anything they can hold his attention for you to finish the job."

"You don't mean those two?"

Bakugou smirks and pops his knuckles to show how ready he is to fight.

"Hell yeah."

After a few minutes pass. Tetsu and tamaki arrive ready for battle. They all hide behind a metal box storage  system. Watching the door quietly in hopes that he'll show.

Tetsu:"Are you sure he'll show? I mean he probably could figure out our play."

Tamaki:" T....there's one part he won't expect."

Tamaki is nervous, and rightfully so, because he's the star of the Performance.

As the sun began to set. They hear rustling coming down the hall. With a gulp. Tamaki readys to act. The fog stops at the door and darts into the box they're hiding behind. Sweat begins to drip as they wonder what it's up to. Soon the box opens and he looks like midoriya again.

Bakugou:^whose body was that in there?^

As he goes to open the door. Tamaki walks out shaking.

"E...excuse me."

He looks back and glares at him with the intent to kill.

"What do you want?"

"I have something y...you want. In exchange. You can bring m...my friend back right?"

Tamaki reaches back with a tentical wrapped around bakugou and all might. Who look like they're unconscious, and tied up with ropes.

"You really betrayed them? Did you crush on Kirishima or something?"

"I.....um....."

Tamaki blushes brightly, and sets the two heroes by the door.

"Fine, but it'll have to wait until I'm done here."

The moment he enters the code to enter, and the door unlocks. Tetsu runs up to stab him with his silver covered hand.

"Ambush, how predictable of you."