9: Guardian

3rd person pov:

Bakugou grabs the scarf and begins to pull it off izuku.

Aizawa:"What do you think you're doing?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. You're a teacher. Not a warden of a prison. Can't you see what's happening!? The moment you began to restrain him. This happened, and now he's-"

Aizawa moves his scarf to throw Bakugou across the room.

Aizawa:"That's a warning. Try to free him again and I'll beat a lesson into you. Midoriya is an unknown. If afo decides to use him. We're fucked, because there's more to him then he's telling us."

"Is that your gut talking,  or paranoia?"

Aizawa:"Stand guard outside. That's an order."

Bakugou balls up his fists. Waiting to  strike his teacher and free izuku. That's about the time kirishima pulls him away.

Kirishima:"Come on man. Let's defuse the anger and protect Midoriya okay?"

"Tch, this isn't over."

As they walk out. Izuku wakes up and reaches towards the door. That moment is when aizawa takes advantage and binds izuku's wrists to the bed with twenty feet of range around the room.

Izuku:"Mr Aizawa? I take it you found out?"

"You're safe, we have guards posted at the door. You are not to leave this room without being accompanied by a teacher and two students."

"So I'm a prisoner yet again."

Izuku mutters to himself as he sits up. So with a closed eyes smile. He lifts his head to hide his sorrow.

Izuku:^So they're-^

Aizawa sits in the corner of the room wrapped up for a nap.

Aiza:"If you need anything. Wake me up okay?"

"Y...yeah."

As izuku lays down to rest. He hears the voice from the shadows call out to him.

"You think you can keep me away? How foolish. I'm a part of you after all. Hehehehe!"

Izuku puts the pillow over his ears and lays down.

Bakugou punches the wall across from the nurse office.

"That basterd has deku bound up like a villain."

Kiri:"I know his way of handling this is harsh, but Mr Aizawa is trying to keep everyone safe."

"WE'D BE SBLE TO GUARD HIM BETTER IF HE WAS IN CLASS! NOT ICILATED LIKE HE HAS THE GOD DAMN PLEAGUE!!!"

Kiri:"You love him don't you?"

Baku:" What the hell are you going on about?"

"Don't lie to me. Be honest with me. You only started opening up when he showed up, and you're concerned for how he's being treated."

Bakugou pins kiri to the wall. With gaze locked. Kirishima sees that Bakugou's eyes are watering.

"The only one I love is you. He's just a friend. My very first friend who's had my back for years. I use to have his, but then I tried to push him away to keep him safe."

Tears begin to swell. So Kirishima acts fast and kisses Bakugou. Bakugou is frozen from Kirishima's advance. Ejirou flips it so Bakugou now has his back against the wall and is flustered.

Kiri:"Thank you for opening up. That's all I wanted."

As kirishima leans in for another kiss. Bakugou mutters.

"I use to love him long ago. I guess I'm a sucker for a beautiful smile."

Kiri backs away before kissing to take in what he just heard.

Kiri:"Let's keep watch."

"Let me go get us something to eat then. Maybe even some coffee."

Kiri:"That'd be great. Thanks man."

The moment Bakugou is out of Kirishima's sight. He pops the sweat on his palms in guilt.

^I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have told him about how deku was my crush. Now it'll only cause trouble moving forward.^