4: Questions

3rd person pov:

As izuku walks away to give the nurse some room. Aizawa pulls izuku aside.

"Tell me something kid. Why does your quirk only work in the dark?"

Izuku looks into his eyes and with a smile. Izuku calmly responds.

"Being suspicious of your students isn't exactly being a team player. My quirk works by giving me another sense by cutting off light. For if any light refract into my eyes to cause sight. My quirk is useless. Now relax already. It's time to move past what happened to your friend."

Aizawa appears surprised.

"How did you know about that?"

"I'm a nerd who use to be quirkless until it awakened during an accident in middle school. So I had plenty of free time to research heroes. Anything about you and other heroes are easy to find. Once you get past a pay wall that is. I also had access to everyone's memories and feelings when they were watching me.  I'm still possessing what I found out.

"That's some quirk. What's the draw back?"

"As kacchan put it before. I tend to mutter drowning a lot afterwards or at random. It's to help me organize and porsses everything. "

"I see, well then. You're free to go."^that kid's dangerous if someone else finds out about this.^

Aizawa walks to the corner of the room to nap. That's when kirishima sparing with bakugou takes a turn. While everyone else goes after one another. Kirishima sneaks Bakugou behind a mountain terrain. They go into a hole that kiri dug a few nights ago. In the shadow no one can see them kiss. No one except izuku that is. With eyes closed. He can see everything in the shadows within a hundred feet away. Izuku balls up his fists with anger. That's when shoto taps izuku's shoulder.

"Midoriya was it? Are you feeling alright? Do I need to tell Recovery girl?"

"I'm fine, but thanks for checking. Today is just overwhelming. A dream coming true."

"I see."

Shoto sits beside izuku, and slides over a boxed lunch.

"My sister makes too much, and I noticed you skipped lunch. Care for some?"

Izuku starts laughing hysterically.

"Did I say something funny?"

"The girls were right about you. Such a cinnamon roll! AHAHAHAH!"

"I don't have frosting though. I mean my fire side can bake but-"

"That's not what it means. You're just kind. That's what it means."

"Oh, I see. Might have to make a note of this."

As izuku smiles and enjoys the moment. A bug on the ceiling has its eyes on him. One that resembles afo's bug that izuku destroyed in aoyama.