7: The Fall That Changed Everything

3rd person pov:

Once recovery girl has izuku in her care. Bakugou walks outside of the nurses office to talk.

Bakugou:"Alright it's time everyone learns the truth. What really happened to deku? Rumors are that he jumped off the middle school roof, and because of a slime villain attacking me. No one got to help him until the last moment."

Everyone in class is around to listen. Alongside the teachers and nezu.

All might:" I rescued him from the slime villain. Once midoriya woke up. I was going to leave him since he was Alright. When I jumped away from him. He had grabbed me. That's when the villain who was in a bottle escaped. We had a talk on a roof nearby, and I said something I shouldn't have......... I said that without a quirk. He couldn't become a hero. His face was that of a ghost of what it once was. As I walked to the roof access door. I heard the fence move. So I turned around. That's when he was standing on the other side. I ran to him, but when midoriya ripped his notebook in half. I was distracted by my autograph flying away. He was so excited when I signed it. Only for the paper to fly away in the wind. I only came to when he thanked me for freeing him, and proving someone right."

^"Thank you for freeing me from a pointless dream, and for proving him right. Now he won't have to worry anymore. He'll take your place as number one, because I can't be used against him by villians."^

"As I reached for him. Midoriya took the plunge, and fell eight stories below. I called for an ambulance, and that's when I found out about young bakugou being attacked. So in order to save them both. I had to save bakugou first, and hope midoriya could hang in there. After saving bakugou. I went back and didn't see him. Only blood from where he fell. I called every hospital and soon found him. He was under the care of  Dr. Garaki."

Nezu:"Wait the Garaki? He works for afo."

All might:"Midoriya might have gotten his quirk from him, but why would he come here?"

Aizawa:"A spy maybe."

Nezu:"I doubt that. Did anyone see the condition those three were in when we found them? Sure midoriya got deep cuts, but dabi, Toga, and shigaraki were drained and covered in blood."

Recovery girl:"It's more then just cuts. Midoriya has burns, stab wounds, and blood drained from him. Those scratches also had a toxin that increased pain ten fold. It's a miracle he lived."

Bakugou:"That checks his story about it hunting him."

Aizawa:"Probably one of afo's minions. If that's the case. We'll have to protect him."