18: Meal Time

3rd person pov :

Kirishima walks down to see afo standing over izuku. Who is laying on the ground gasping for air. The shadow fog appears to be trying to enter him by force.

Afo:" Try as much as you can. It'll only exost you faster, and cause more pain. Such a pathetic project you turned out to be. I gave you one mission, and you were too caught up playing doctor."

Izuku thrashes around trying to scream and desperately trying to grab the fog.

Kirishima tightens his fists with rage. As he watches izuku crying and begging for help.

Kirishima:^I have to help him, but without backup. Afo would kill us both. For now I have to standby.^

Just then izuku grits his teeth and begins to stand.

Afo:"Are you really gonna fight me? This should be entertaining."

Afo snaps his fingers and everyone who was thought to have died in the league circles around them both.

Afo:"I can only control seven, but dabi, Toga, and shigaraki should be more than enough to make you comply."

Izuku smirks and takes a deep breath in. Sucking all of the fog inside.

Izuku:"You think you're the one controlling them? These quirks may have been yours at one point, but I was the one to actually master them. Like they say. User of many, but a master of none."

Aizawa looks at afo and cancels one of his quirks. While dabi, Toga, and shigaraki begin to strike at afo.

Dabi's flames force afo against a wall. Toga strikes to push him into a corner. Shigaraki comes from below to force him to jump.

Afo:^out of all the quirks. Why is my regeneration the one he's stopping?^

Afo starts to teleport them away. Only to realize that they're a distraction. Afo looks up to see izuku shrouded,

Izuku:" You're a nuisance. Time for you to go away....... for good."

Izuku grabs afo and in that moment. Kirishima couldn't believe what he was seeing. With a grip to afo's face. Izuku's causes afo to bleed out of his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears just like the new hero killer. Afo begins to age rapidly and turn into a husk.

Kirishima begins to back away,  but when he goes to retreat. Kirishima trips. Causing a loud thud that alerts izuku.

With a glance at the stairs. Izuku sees kirishima before he runs again.

Izuku:"Get him."

Kirishima runs for the door. Just as Kirishima runs and sees the front door. The fog encroached behind him. With only his middle finger making contact with the door knob. Kirishima is violently pulled back into the basement with enough force. That the wind gust slams the door shut.