Chapter 1~ What!! A TITAN

"MUM!!"you scream
"MUUUUUM" you try to shout again, your shocked to see a titan your terrified but you horrified to what's in its hand "Mum"you feel your eyes water as the titan picks the body up and rips it apart
"Mum"you repeat you feel anger grow inside "you f***king monster"you scream.

Your shocked to feel some one lift you off your feet, it was your older broth eiji he was part of the military police you cry as you fly though the air.
You finally arrive to safety
"E-eiji" you cry "mum"
"Shhhhhh" he hugged you as he said this "it's gonna be fine, your safe now"
As he puts you on the boat as you see him disappear in the dust "the titan it's here!!"you hear some one in distance you hear screaming you cover your ears.

You felt so bad that you got on the boat, other people could have lived.
"I'm going to kill them all" you heard yourself say as you sail off.

~
You finally arrive at safety you look around you see a man run to you he was wearing uniform
"You ok" he asked
You look at him , you looked traumatised.
"It's fine, you safe now" he said calmly he knew by your face what happened.

Your hopes lifted when you saw your friends eren, mikasa,armin but when you saw there faces you thought you better leave them alone.

You felt a tear roll down your face but you wiped it with anger and said to yourself "no"you tightened your fist "I'm not gonna cry, I'm gonna stay strong and defeat the titans" you felt strong and brave, and thought about your brother "I know your ok I feel it"

----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry to stop you there if you read this far THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH
I hope you like this and I'm creating the next chapter now 😋 don't worry but if you have any ideas please say I love your help thanks so much 😎