6

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

That night, many people headed to the palace, even non 19 -year -old girls, they still wanted to go because maybe they could see their next ruler and that night, Karla look excited while she is holding Rick's hands.

"Y/n! Are you done?" Karla enter your house with Rick but she didn't allow Rick to enter your bedroom. "Rick, you wait here. I'll go get Y/n."

"Yes, yes. I'll wait here, madam." Rick just rolled his eyes but actually he is smiling right now because Karla look cute.

Karla enter your room and you see how beautiful she is. You smile at her and just show her that you aren't done.

 You smile at her and just show her that you aren't done

She look at you with shocked but she hides it.

"Y/n? Why aren't you ready yet? That important event will start soon." Karla immediately stand beside you. You smile at her and say,

"I don't know how to dress myself up. Can you help me angel Karla?" Somehow, after you saying that, Karla smile at you and she nodded her head. "Okay! Let me cast some magic for you lady y/n!"

You nodded at her.

"Tadaa! It's done! Do you like it, y/n?" She give you a mirror and you look a little shocked.

[ Pick one you like or based on you. Pitzmaker didn't have white eyes, so used grey. Feel free to imagine your colour eyes. ]

[ 1 ]

[ 2 ]

[ 2 ]

[ 3 ]

[ 3 ]

[ 4 ]

[ 4 ]

[ I make to many because they're sooo beautiful! ⊂((・▽・))⊃ ]

"Whoaaa! So beautiful! Thank you, Karla!" You smile at her and she hold your hands. "Let's go, I guess we are late. Rick is waiting for us!"

"Hehe, thank you so much, Karla!"

.
.
.

.
.
.

'Where is y/n... She is late. I want to see her. I wonder, how she look like? She must be wearing something cute.'

Rein just sit beside his mother and his eyes look around to find his soon to be wife, y/n. After he look around, he sighed and Queen Reine noticed that. She also confused because Rein never sighed in front of her.

"Why sweetie? Why are sighing? Is it too bored for you?" Queen Reine asked him while she rubbed her son's cheeks and Rein look uncomfortable.

"Mom, stop that. It's embarrassing.." Rein tried to cover his face but Queen Reine just smile. She noticed that his son has changed and it's true like the head maid said. She thought to herself that's great because Rein is no longer felt like he was leaving behind.

"Nah, it's okay to feel embarrassed." Queen Reine said that and she smile. Rein somehow feel relieved when he saw that his mother no longer work hard to find his feelings that lost.

"Ah~ I noticed you waited for someone! Who is that girl, huh~" Queen Reine asked Rein with her teased tone and Rein just keep silent for awhile.

"Mom will meet her later. She is late, I guess." Rein continued to watch the people while his mother just smile.

'Ah, that's why Dad protect mom so badly. He doesn't want any dirty fucking people to touch someone that's innocent and shines like a sun. I guess I'll follow dad's step to keep her safe with me.'

Rein thought that to himself and suddenly he saw someone that he wanted to meet so bad. Yeah, he saw Y/n with Karla and Rick. He look excited and he suddenly smile.

'Ahh, there you are.'

'Cute like always...'

"Wahhh, so many people! I'm so excited! Karla, let's go there-" you grabbed Karla's hands but Rick stopped you. You just look at Rick confusedly and he just sighed.

"Can you not wonder around, y/n? We just arrived. At least, show the guards your invitation. Why are you like this, huh?" Rick sighed again and you just lower your head like rabbit and your superwoman come to save you, it's Karla.

"Rick! I told you not to scold her! She's still a child! Look at how innocent she is and now you make her make that sad face!"

"She's still a child?! What?"

"Yes, in my eyes, she's still a child."

"Why are you... Fine. I'm sorry y/n." Rick apologize to you and you just smile at him.

"Now, that's my Rick. When I go home I'll give you my homemade cookies." Karla chuckled and it makes Rick's face turned bright red.

You guys showed your invitation that Frel gave the other day and when one of the guards saw your face, he immediately let you in and you just smile while Karla and Rick look at the guards with weird. You didn't show your invitation yet, how come they let you in so easily?

But they just shake it off and enter the main hall while you look excited like a kid who just got a candy.