19

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
. Disturbing words
. Really bad ( serious )

You're having breakfast with everyone in the castle. You didn't have any appetite so you just drink a cup of strawberry tea while Rein is the opposite of you. He ate his breakfast successfully and left no crumbs.

‘He's hungry, huh?’ you thought while sipping the tea carefully since it's hot. You then glare at Dean and keep wandering why he has bruise around his neck while Rein sneakily look at you.

“Whoaa! This is delicious!” Leira broke the silence while pointing at her soup. Everyone just chuckled at her actions but not Dean. He didn't laugh at all. “Oh, Dean, Lena, when are you two getting married? It's been 2 years already and you guys are still fiance,” the empress look at Dean and Lena.

To your suprise, Dean didn't show any expression at all unlike Lena. She's now blushing and look like she's going to faint. You giggles at her expression and she's noticed that you're looking at her. She hides her face with her hair and you just keep giggling. “S-stop! Y/n, don't laugh!”

Her actions makes Queen Reine laugh too. That morning are so wholesome but Dean just keep his mouth shut.

[  (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ ]

“Leira, like this. Now, it's your turn.” you give Leira her ball and she's doing exactly like you show her earlier. You gasped at her and give her some headpats while Leira keep giggling.

Bump!

Someone's leaning at your back. You turn your head a little and saw Rein. Rein look at you with his puppy eyes. You look confused so he grab your hand and put it on his head. After giving the hints, you give him headpats too. He smiled and give you a big hug.

Leira look at you two and she decided to play somewhere else since she knew that Rein doesn't like when someone disturb him. She goes deeper in the palace's garden.

“???”

“Since when this garden has this path? Which way is this path headed?” Leira keep looking at the end paths and her curiosity told her to go there.

She look around and found no one so she decided to follow the path. While walking, she keeps humming and jumping.

‘Whoa, this feel like I'm going to discover something mysterious! Hehe, it's fun!’

“This is the end... Huh?” Leira notice there's a tall bush. She tries to enter the bushes and find a door. “This door looks old... Maybe there's a big chest behind this mysterious door!” Leira tried to open the door but it's locked.

“Ugh, the best part must have their problems! This is unacceptable! No today, I'll try again the next day then. Maybe sister Lena is waiting for me.”

“Leira! Where are you? Come out please!” the owner of the voice, Lena, are panicking. She also looks like she's going to cry. You wanted to help her but Rein said that you shouldn't. It'll make things complicated since Lena doesn't trust strangers.

“Leira—”

“Sister Lena? I'm here!!” Leira pops out of nowhere and give her a big smile to assure Lena that she's okay. “Oh my god! Where did you go, Leira!? Don't disappearing again like that! I'm worried about you!”

You just watched them and somehow it makes you feel something is weird. You didn't want to talk about it with Rein but he knew what was you're thinking about. “Weird isn't?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” you act like you don't know what he's talking about but he pinched your cheeks. “Ouc-ouchh! What was that about!” you look at him with anger but he just chuckled.

“Lena is just a big sister to that kid. But she cares so much about Leira.”

“It's normal, Rein. They're siblings after all,” you shake your head and he smirked.

“You know? That's not gonna change how the way you're seeing them. It'll change eventually.” Rein kissed your cheeks and walk away.

“Damn, he's a pushover.”

The next day ,

“Hey, old door! Today, I'm going to open this door! Let's see...”

Creakkkk!

“Ah, it's open!! Yeay!” Leira push the door and enter the room. The room doesn't have any window and it's really dark but Leira doesn't feel scared at all. She walk a little further from the entrance and stepped onto something. She look down and find a red marker.

“Marker? Huh? Is this place used to be Prince Rein’s dollhouse??? If it's truth, I hope I can use this place! Hehe,” Leira giggling while holding the marker. She walked again and found something.

“Curtain? What's behind this mysterious curtains huh? Lemme see—” Leira pull the curtains to discover it. Her pupil becomes small and now she's scared.

“Miss Kenryl...?” her voice are shaking when she saw a woman with a knife at her head. She stepped back while feeling uneasy but unfortunately she fall, her other hands are grabbing the other curtains and found out something that unpleasant.

There's a board full with other people's pictures including Leira.

“Wha-what is this...”

“There's a red mark like a cross at Kenryl pictures. Leira's eyes tried to look away but she found two people that she doesn't know at all. ‘Kar... Karla. Who's this person? She's involved too!? But, isn't she an outsider?’

Leira look around the board and found Lena's pictures. She's shocked because there's a arrow connected to her pictures with Lena's pictures. “There's a words here.... Ugh, too small...” Leira mumbling to herself.

“Her—”

Someone is walking carefully to get close to Leira. That person are holding a bat.

“Chi? What does that mean...”

That entity swings the bat with an angry expression.

Her child?

BANGGG !!!

“Finally, the rat has been caught.” the person throw away the bat that were covered in blood while wipping their hands with a napkin.

“This kid's curiosity... I fucking hate that.” the person's eyes look down at the Leira, who's now lying on the floor with her back head are bleeding. “This is the reason why I hate kids.”

“She can't find out my plans... Not yet. After I get everything that I want, I'll kill her.”