17

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Lady y/n, What can I do for you?" A maid stand in front of your room and it makes you startled. You quickly turn around and saw a woman around 30, smile at you. You look at her with a question look while she still standing at there.

"Oh, I'm sorry but who are you? If I remember, there's no maid who's in charge of me."

"Forgive my rudeness, my lady. I'm sorry for the late introduction. My name's Kenryl and I'm the one who's in charge of my lady," as the woman spoke, she bowed at you and smile again.

But,

She's looking at you with her cold eyes.

★  ★  ★

"My lady, there's someone who's desire to meet you. Should I let them in?" Kenryl said that while looking at you.

"Hm? That's rare for someone who wants to meet me. Oh! Is it Karla and Rick?" You suddenly stand up from your position and look at Kenryl with your excited eyes. She then nodded and you give her permission to let them in.

"Y/n!" Karla shout your name as soon she saw you.

"Karla!"

"Rick!"

You and Karla looking at Rick. "What, there's no one calling my name so let me be." Rick drive away you and Karla with his hands. You then laughed at him.

"Karla, I'll go first. I'll come to pick you up at 3," Rick then patted Karla head gently and turn around. Didn't he knows that Karla's face become veeeeeeery red.

"Nevermind him. Y/n, I want to tell you something, can you take me somewhere quiet?" Karla hold your hands and you nodded. You and her walk away from that hall leaving Kenryl who's hiding behind wall. "I see..."

"Here we are! This place is my secret spot with Rein when he wants to be alone. I guess this place is fine, right?"

"Oh, okay, I guess.."

You then sit down with Karla and yet she's feeling uncomfortable since you kept looking at her. You called her name and she look at you.

"Karla, tell me what is it that you want to tell me earlier! I've been waiting~"

"Hehe, you must be curious right~"

"Of course!"

"Okay, take a deep breath."

"Hum!" You then do as she said. "Now, hold your breath." You hold your breath as she command. "Okay, hold it. Hold it... And hold it until you pass out~"

"Karla!"

"Hehe, sorry~ Sorry~"

You glare at her and she smiled. "The truth is, Rick and I are going to get married. Suprise isn't?"

You stopped your glaring thingy and immediately look at her with excitement. "Really? Reaaaaally?? That's great! Now Rick no longer feel tired!"

"Tired? What do you mean, y/n?"

"Ah nothing~"

‘Until now, she hasn't realize that Rick has been chasing after her, haihh.’

"When is it the date? I wanna come and see you in your white gown!" Karla smile happily after hearing what you said. Everything you say somehow make her feel ease.

"Rick said we can take it slow and yeah, maybe the next 2 months. Well, I need to prepare my gown after all!" Karla laugh and you look at her laughing face. Yeah, that's the same face who you have been relaying from before. Now, she's going to get married with your friend, Rick.

“I knew I did something wrong! But please don't punish y/n! She's hungry and she's just a child!”

‘Ah, that memories.’

"What do you think about hairstyles? I know my hair isn't long but I want to braid it—"

She stopped talking since you hug her.

"Y/n?"

"I'm happy for you. Go get your happiness, Karla!" You pat Karla's cheek and give her a big, warm smile. She look at you with her sudden teary eyes "I will!"

You guys talked without realising it already 3 p.m. "Y/n, I need to go now before Rick nagging me like an old man. Remember, help me pick my gown okay? Hehe."

"Yes, I remember! Be careful, Karla!" You watch Karla go away and vanished from your eyesight. You sigh and turn around to watch the lake but unfortunately you didn't saw this coming. "Ah, your friends are going to come again I presume? Since she's going to get “married,” right?" Dean look at you with his eyes trying to say ‘fuck off’.

"How long you've been there!? I mean, why are you here? This place is a secret spot for—"

"Rein."

You startled by his sudden cold tone. "Don't ever say his fucking name in front of me, bitch."

"Uhh—"

"Besides, you're a commoner. Remember your place. Don't ever think about trying to be empress here. I'll take back what is mine." He said that and leave that place. You just glare at his back with anger since he curse at you.

‘I wish I could curse at you but nah, like you say, I just a commoner.’

You didn't pay much attention at Dean leaving that place since you keep staring at the lake. "I wish I could die here since this secret spot here is pretty.”

“Why are you saying like that?"

"Huh?" You turn around and meet Rein's charming gaze. It's different when you met Dean's gaze. It so full of anger. "Rein—"

"Tell me. Why are you saying that." He give you his bottle at your cheeks. 'Cold.' You take the bottle and put it beside you. "Nevermind. Please forget what I say earlier. I didn't mean it though." You tried to make Rein believe that but no. He look angry at your words earlier so you pat his head. "Don't look at me like that. It's scary."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He look away as you realize that his ears started to become red. ‘C— CUTE!!’ you screams while your hands grabbing your clothes since he give you heart attack.

⟨ Author Nera's note ⟩

As you can see—
I tried to write something that will give manhwa vibe 😅😐

Lately, I've been reading to much manhwa and manhua (?) and I realized I didn't upload any chapters (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

I'm sorry and hehe~ I don't know about the ending since I decided to do angst (?) ending but I'll reconsider it again ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯