20 [ Ending ]

Bad Grammar y'all
. Messed up the story
.
.
.
.
. Disturbing words and actions

“Here, and here! Just get rid of this child and kill these two. I'll makes my work easier,” the person who's hiding behind the curtain, trying to write something at the picture and the person just smile.

“Hmm, I love you so much. I hope everything will end soon and I'll have my normal life back but I must add something fun at here and this need to be done quickly,” the ‘shadow’ draw a heart at someone's pictures and they smiling again.

“Gosh, I always loves children but this kid need to get rid as soon as possible.”

(つ≧▽≦)つ♡

Thanks for the tea, y/n.”
“Hm.” said Dean making you smile. “I hope you likes the tea, Queen Reine, hehe!” you giggles while handing the cookies to the queen.

Walking away from them, you start to rub your forehead. Rein noticed your actions and immediately comes to you.

“Dear Y/n, are you okay? Do you want ice packs? I'll go and get some,” Rein quickly pulled you to check your temperature but you just smile. “It's nothing. Just headache,” You said that to him but he didn't hear it at all. “Hmm, wait here. I'll go and bring you ice packs,” Rein kissed your cheeks and stand up. ‘He never listened to me, I guess...’ you watch him slowly fade away, and sighed. ‘What's the point in living here? I'm bored... hmm?’ your complaints stopped when you saw something lying behind the bushes. You look around and walk slowly to see the thing. You pull the bushes a little to see what's that and shocked.

“Leira?” the voice makes you startled. Lena stare at her injured ‘corpse’ sister with something that you can't describe. Her hands are shaking while hugging Leira while her eyes keeps crying. “What happened... to her...? She's... bleeding so much...!” Lena stare at you wanting some answers, but you just shook your head. “I'm sorry but I don't know... I just found her here,” you tried to hand the handkerchief to Lena but she snapped.

DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE LYING!” she screamed at you while hugging Leira tightly, making Dean and Queen Reine's attention on you. “Miss Lena...?” your voice cracked all of sudden making Lena insane. She lost control and start to yell, “THIS PLACE IS A LIVING HELL! FOR EVERYONE AND YOU—!

PANG !

Rein slapped Lena without mercy and he just glared at the poor girl. “Don't ever fucking say that to y/n, bitch. Know your place, I can kill you whenever I want,” while glaring, Rein put his sword at Lena's neck, leaving no inches to Lena squirm or moving. “Rein!”

“...Fuck this shit, I don't deserved this.” Lena smile like a maniac and pull Rein’s sword near her neck aggressively,

SHREEEK!

You saw what happened in the blink of eyes. Watching Lena cut off her own head without hesitation stirring something in your stomach. Her head still smiling even though it was completely cut off. Feeling creepy and scared, you suddenly throwing up and starts to shock by the sudden noises.

You turned around and saw Rein's mother holding her own neck. She look at you desperately like asking for help, and her eyes looks like it's going to fall from her bones. Yet again you feel scared and back off while Rein look at her with weird expression.

“Mom?”

“Ackk— ackk!” Queen Reine began crying while her hands trying to reach you. She's looks like she's choked on something. Dean just look at his mother while sipping his tea. “H...help.... Ack—” the voice began to crack and her hands starting to loose the grip from holding her neck. “Your majesty...?” you asked her from afar since you're scared and the nightmares began.