7

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you want some, miss?" A waiter that serves champagne and wine come to you with a small smile. You watch the drinks about 2 minutes and decided to take one but someone give you a glass of orange juice.

"I believe she can't handle herself so she doesn't need those." That person commented at the waiter and it makes you realized that too.

You look at the person and he just look at you but his face show a little shocked.

"Huh, you are-" he wanted to say something but someone disturb him. "Leo."

You and the guy named Leo, turn around and see Rein stand in front of you guys.

Leo smile at Rein happily while you were bowing at the prince. You sneakily stare at Leo and you asked yourself why he didn't bowed too.

"Oh, Rein! How are ya'~"

"I'm fine, but who invited you to come here? I didn't even give you an invitation."

"Grandma."

"Don't lie to me, because I forgot to give grandma an invitation card too."

"Dude, seriously? You forgot to give one to grandma too?"

"No, I just forgot to give her but you, I didn't even invite you."

"Relax, your mother gave me one."

Leo showed his invitation card and Rein look pissed. He turned around and meet his mother's eyes, Queen Reine knew Rein will look at her so she happily waved her hands at Rein.

"Dude, I knew this girl. She's the girl that-"

Leo pointed his finger at you but Rein glared at him and it makes he stopped. Leo just chuckled at Rein's death glare. "Whoa, what a nice glare!"

"Shut up, Leo."

You just stand there between them and it makes you felt weird. Why am I still here? You thought to yourself.

'Karla... Pick me up, I'm don't know what to do!'

While you pray for Karla to come back, actually she's lost and now she don't know where to go.

"Uhh, what I'm going to do now? Damnit! If that bitch didn't spill water on me, I wouldn't have gone astray in a long time!" said Karla, cursing at someone named Lisa. A few minutes ago, someone bumped at her and spill the wine at her and it makes Karla hands and her dress sticky.

Lisa apologize for her clumsiness and Karla knew she deliberately spill it. Karla can't yelled at her because 'Lisa fanclubs' was around her, so she just hold her anger and said it's okay.

But unfortunately, she saw Lisa's face and it's so fucking done.

'You think you can run away after this? Just wait and see, bitch

'You think you can run away after this? Just wait and see, bitch.' Karla glared at Lisa while she was saying that in a low tone.

"Urgh! I fucking hate Lisa. Now I knew why Rick hate her."

Karla walked around and she's now in front of the room. She just enter without hesitation.

"I hope someone do something about Lisa because she didn't even apologize to y/n... Huh-"

Karla feel like she's stepped something and she moved her feet.

"What's this?" She bend over and see what is that thing and she's shocked. She look around and still find the same thing.

"Why..."

"Why is there so many pictures of y/n?"

"What is this room?"

Karla immediately exit the room and now she's running to find y/n but she bumped into Rick. "There you are, Miss Wandering Around. I thought you wanted to go to the bathroom?" Rick asked her but he saw Karla's panic faces and it makes Rick feel worried.

"Karla?"

"Ah, yes! Rick... Can you send me to the bathroom? I lost my way!"

"You... Lost? Okay, I already asked the maid so I'll send you."

"Thank... Thank you.." Karla thanked Rick. While they are walking, Karla still remembers how many pictures of y/n in that room and it makes her scared a little.

'I don't want to remember it but... One of the pictures...'

'She's mine forever? I'll protect her?'

'What is that means? Who wrote those? Most importantly, who is keeping y/n pictures?'