13

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Long time no see, Rein."

"Huh? How-"

"You must be surprised! Don't worry, I'm still here, forever."

"But, you're-"

"Take care of her for me? I'll go home soon."

"What are you trying to do, brother-"

BANG!!!!!!

Rein quickly open his eyes with his angry face but sadly he saw you holding a (favourite/pet).

"Rein! Look at this! It's cute!"

He saw your big smile and finally he sighed. His face turned normal ( not angry one or cold :v )

"Where did you get that thing?"

"It's not 'thing' ! It's (favourite/pet)! Oh, Leo and I found this around the greenhouse, I don't know why its was there," you said that while looking at (favourite/pet).

"You should put it back."

"No! I want to keep it," you said that then stuck your tongue out at Rein so that he felt annoyed, but instead he just smiled. "Why are you smiling...?"

"Nevermind, I just thought you're cute just now," he still smiling while staring at you, eye to eye.

"Blehhh! I don't need your praises! I want to keep it with me," you turned around and leave Rein alone in his bedroom.

"Naughty, hehe, cute ♥ " he chuckled and somehow he noticed that you enter his bedroom again. He just smile.

"Why? Did you change your mind, dear-"

You planted a small kiss at his cheeks and immediately go in front of the door. You turn around and say, "I want to meet Karla now! Goodbye, she must understand me about this (favourite/pet), blehh!"

.

Tap! tap! tap!

.

"..."

"Can she just stop being so naughty? She just stole my heart earlier," he sighed. A few minutes later, he chuckled.

"Nevermind, she's too cute for my heart, I can't handle it. I hope I didn't faint, hahaha."

He gets up and he look at the clock. It now 8.15 am. He take a shower and wear a white shirt. After that, he combed his hair to make it look neat and tidy.

BANG !!!

He look at the door and saw Leo holding a towel. Rein just raised his eyebrows with weird and wanted to ask why Leo slammed his door but Leo screamed. ( Yeet- :> )

"What are you wearing, young master Rein??"

"Clothes."

"Puhh- that's not what I meant!"

"Then, if you didn't want me to wear clothes, you want me to half naked?"

"Bwahahahahaha!!! Wait, no! I didn't want to see your six breads!!"

"Then? What's the problem? I didn't see any."

"Yes, you have! Change your clothes, Prince Rein!"

"Why? And stop calling me with 'prince' and 'young master' thingy."

"Why are you so clueless?"

"Just tell me, Leo."

"Sigh... Fine! Today, your brother is going home! Shoo! Change your clothes."

"..."

"Rein?"

Note :

› Guys, I asked my friend to draw Rein and they said, they will if they have time :>

Gahhh, you guys must be bored watching Rein in pitzmaker so I'll wait for they, I can't wait ! <3