zero ✓ runaway bride

zero
runaway bride

ISLA WILSON was a teenager who was supposed to get married. What a crazy thing, right? What's even more crazy is the fact that she didn't love the man she had dated for too long.

Now, why did she say yes when he proposed? Well, for the kicks (let's be honest, she didn't think it would get as far as a wedding) and her kicks resulted in her running away from her parents and to her grandparents in forks.

Okay, so she did cheat the system and get her grandparents to pick her up, get her on a place, and take her to their home—but that's not the point.

He wasn't a bad person, he was just totally boring and a man.

Isla hated labels, but realistically she was far from straight and didn't like men. Still, she's she's anti labels and finds herself often looking at the beautiful white wedding dress that hung in her wardrobe.

She wasn't sure why her parents approved of her getting married so young. But she would never bother asking, fearing she would hear something from them that she wouldn't wanna here. Luckily her grandparents were smart enough to truly care and support isla in running the fuck away.

Starting school mid semester, just before Christmas was a slightly difficult thing to do. Isla knew nobody and nobody knew her—which was somewhat of a good thing considering she didn't want to explain to everyone that she was a runaway teenager who just happened to be a runaway bride.

One health class—Isla meets Alice. Alice Cullen, who's always lending her a pencil, pen, hair band or even a bandaid every single day. Alice had ended buying a bunch of stuff to just leave in her locker for Isla.

Alice was undoubtedly in love with Isla. And because of that, Jasper Hale had been forced into playing wingman. After all, the two shared somewhat of a history—of Jasper hyping up Alice at least for ten minutes a week, maybe even more.

One health lesson wasn't enough. And soon it became lunchtime and then a few hours a weekend. (that Alice would sometimes—very rarely—help Isla clean up her very messy room)

Sadly, Alice disappears for a weekend, not answering any of the girls calls or emails—which only causes Isla to worry even more. She can't help but feel like she's done something wrong.

CAST !

Camilla Luddington
↝ Isla Wilson
╰ runaway bride !
wha— no! im seventeen!

Camilla Luddington↝ Isla Wilson ╰ runaway bride ! ╯❝wha— no! im seventeen!❞