twenty four ✓ ❝i love you❞

chapter ; twenty four

title ; ❝i love you❞

act three ; epilogue ( eclipse + )

In a perfect world, Isla would have married the man she was supposed too. She would have stuffed down everything and just did what was expected of her.

But she doesn't live in a perfect world, not her own perfect world anyways.

Isla had woken up in a white dress, the dress she had worn to prom and her girlfriend sitting beside her reading a book. Alice hadn't gotten to Isla in time to retract the venom, and there was no other way to "save" her, other than letting the venom spread. So that's what happened, the venom spread and Isla slowly became a vampire.

Waking up as a vampire was interesting, she could see things so clearly, she could hear the far away noises and so much more. Things were different and Isla slowly but surly accepted it.

Many vampires are reborn with gifts, some without. Isla was blessed to be reborn with one. She was just like Carlisle and Esme with her new found gifts. She wasn't like her girlfriend or her girlfriends siblings, no. But like the parents she always wanted.

Blood of any kind had no affect on Isla — yes, she still needed animal blood to survive, but the simple taste of human blood made her frozen body try to get rid of it. It was not a pretty sight. Carlisle was confused at first when the new born vampire wanted nothing more than to finish her picnic as if nothing happened, as if her throat didn't burn for blood (because it didn't.)

And her kind nature was still the same, taking after Esme. Like it was possible, she seemed to be even more lovable and kind, sweet and funny, bubbly and full of sad jokes.

Her gifts allowed her to stay in contact with her family, more so her chosen one. She could see her grandparents whenever she wanted now that she officially moved out and into the Cullen home. Her and her uncle had almost daily visits. And for her parents and what was supposed to be husband, that all went down the drain with no more thought about it. Like it had been erased from Islas mind during her transition.

A few months after Isla was turned, she graduated high school with her sister and girlfriend beside her. Than fighting an army of new born vampires, but Isla would tell you hands down any day that graduation was way better.

Edward and Bella slowly started to gain trust in each other. More Bella slowly learning to trust Edward, but still, things had to work both ways.

Just before Edward purposed to Bella... Isla and Alice snuck away to a cheep place in Vegas where they lucky got married. It was fun and the two would cherish the moment for the rest of their lives.

Then Bella and Edward got married. (once the whole, new born vampire army thing was dealt with) Isla was the maid of honour, making sure the human had the best day of her life. And she did, her and Alice ended up planing and providing the best wedding Bella could have. They even let Bella walk down the isle in shoes, not high heels.

Islas gift became helpful in so many ways — the university classes she took to become a doctor, keeping her job and doing so many other things.

Being an aunt was not something Isla would have ever thought of, but getting a surprise call from Bella staying that she was pregnant told her other wise.

Bella ended up giving birth to a very happy baby, one that was half human and half vampire. Bella, no longer human was turned shortly after Edward and Isla helped deliver her baby.

Becoming a doctor was fun and all, Isla could ask for a better job. But during her spare time, she taught kids self defence and loved every second of that too.

The vampire leaders planned on killing Bella's baby, believing that is was a baby turned vampire.

Isla and Alice travelled t find the answer, and when they did, they returned just in the nic of time to save everyone.

In a perfect world, Isla would have never met Alice, more would she have met the people she love so dearly now too. She would have gotten married, had some children with a man she didn't want nor love. And she would have suffered.

There's no such thing as a perfect world because Isla found something even better than a perfect world. She could Alice, who then showed her a perfect eternity. Where she was loved and valued without the judgment from her parents. Where should could be herself with siblings she dreamed of hanging. Than her adoptive parents, Carlisle and Esme, who love her to the depth of earth.

Than there was Alice, her freaky, pixie, bubbly, wife. The life she had now would have never happened without her.

More importantly, it would have never happened if Isla wasn't a runaway bride!

"I love you." Isla told her wife as she moved to wrap her now cold arms around her, the two had been talking about their past and how they had so much now. They had left Carlisle and found some newborn vampires that they took in as their own, more so as their adoptive children. They didn't live far away from Carlisle and their family, always wanting to visit and spend time with them.

"I love you more." Alice placed a kiss to her wife's lips.

The two vampires couldn't be any happier than they were now, in each other's arms.

END OF ACT THREE

THANK YOU all for the love on this book! We are done! Curtains are closed.