womanizer

Some say the world will end in fire
Some say in ice
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire
_______________________________________

I woke up with a slight headache.
I felt dizzy. I decided to go take a shower then get something to eat.

After taking a shower, I put on a pair of shorts and an oversized tshirt. Then I went downstairs to see what was for breakfast.
I saw Lucas preparing pancakes. Aw! He's sucha sweety. "hi" I said walking upto him. "hey sweetheart" he kissed my cheek and served me one on my plate. "Today I thought, I'll make you feel homely. So I told the maid not to worry" I smiled and dug into my food.

My headache was increasing. "Hey is it ok if I stay in today? I don't wanna go to college, I feel sick" Lucas looked at me with concern and put the back of his hand on my forehead. "Yeah. You can stay. Take the pills from my room and rest" he got up kissed my forehead and left for his work.

After finishing, I decided to go to Lucas's room. I couldn't quite figure out what room was his so I decided to open the one on the left corridor. As soon as I turned the knob, what I saw infront of me nearly gave me a heart fucking attack.
Oh. My. God. I saw a blonde girl giving a blowjob to none other than Sebastian. I froze for a second and when Sebastian saw me I quickly shut the door with a thud and ran away towards my room.
Well I didn't expect to be greeted with such a scene. I buried my face in the pillow trying to take the picture out of my head.

He had a gf? But wasn't it yesterday how Lucas and him talked about his many encounters on a weekly basis.
Or maybe she was one of his conquests.
Why do I care?

I decided to read a book to get my mind off everything for a while.

I was just a minute into reading on my sofa when Sebastian walked in.
I quickly looked up to see him in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His eyes fixed on my face which was lingering on his abs and his skin which gave off steam, he must've just showered...ahem after the episode. Oh! The blowjob. My face turned red and I decided to hide it by burying it in the book.
" You are supposed to knock on doors before coming in" I said from underneath the book. "I should be saying that to you. How ironic. After all you were the one who saw something you shouldn't have" he said sitting on my bed facing me.

"I- I didn't mean to. I thought it was Lucas's room" I explained myself peeking out of the book. Now focused on the book he raised his brows.
"You read Emily?"
"Yeah. I like her"
"Wasn't expecting that"
"Why?" I said narrowing my eyes.
"I took you more as a thriller girl"
"You'd be shocked to know I don't actually read thrillers. Only romance related stuff"
"Not even a single book?" He asked shocked.
I shook my head.

How does he know authors?
He doesn't look the kind to be reading boring ass novels.

A few seconds passed in silence until he said " if all else perished and be remained, I should still continue to be"

My breath hitched.

I slowly brought my book down revealing my face "and if all else remained ..." I continued. Both of us sinking into each other's eyes.

"And he were annihilated..." He spoke his eyes piercing through my soul word by word.

"The universe would turn to a mighty stranger" I spoke and then he completed with, "should not seem a part of it". I chuckled, amused.

There was silence. Pin drop silence.
Just both of us looking into each other's eyes.
In my mind ran a million thoughts. He knew the book I read word by word. He read periodic romantic novels but was a fuckboy?

He was so mysterious yet so straightforward in a way that drove me crazy.

"You've read wuthering heights?" I questioned him.
"Yes. I'm quite a reader myself as you" he replied getting up.
"I didn't take you to be a romanticist"
"I'm not a romanticist. I just like to read them and criticise the ideas they put in" he spoke squinting his eyes in that sexy way he does.

"Ideas of the novelists? As in?" I was intrigued.
" Like when it's said that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts, I don't agree" he spoke now turning his head towards my bookshelf.
" Why don't you agree? It's rightly said. There are as many kinds of love as there are hearts" he slowly walked towards my bookshelf checking all my book collection.

"Not all carry love with them. Not all have different forms within their hearts as well" he took out 'Anna Karenina' the novel and passed it towards me. I caught it on time "seek closely in the book. You might find lots of critics about everything" he said and walked out of the room.

I traced the book's cover with my hands.

This guy was...well...thought-provoking.

I couldn't stop thinking about the unexplainable moment we shared a few minutes ago. The eye contact.
The poetic lines. The way he said those words. The way each word seem to hit me.
The impact he left on me had me shivering. Or maybe it was just my sickness.

I felt myself burning up. Was it the fever or him?

I decided to rest in the sheets and cool myself down.
Not forgetting to think about the talk Sebastian and I just shared.

************************************