s i t u a t i o n s h i p s

Sebastian's POV

I never knew something could feel so wrong but so right at the same time.

I had feelings for a girl after so long.
Something I expected would never happen.

But the girl couldn't be mine. She was my brother's girlfriend. How could I?
The guilt was there but so was some other strange feeling, taking control over me. I mean it can't be just lust, because I could fuck any girl i want by just a call. No but this felt... Different.

I had woken up early today after the first time I saw Stella... Well... Beautifully naked.
Serving waffles on the plates i ran up to her room. And adored her cute sleepy face. I kissed her forehead. "Stella" i whispered. Shaking her a little bit. "Wake up. Rise and shine" i mocked Kiley Jenner. Earning a giggle from her. She opened her eyes slowly.
And we shared a small kiss.
"Oh my lord. You made breakfast!" She got excited and started munching right into it.

"So... How are we feeling? What are we gonna do?" She said in between bites.

Honestly, i had no idea.

"I don't know" she gave me a disappointed look. "What else do you want me to say Stella...i can't - I mean you know I'm not the relationship type and you're well Lucas's gf".
Oh. Now she looked hurt.

"What do you mean? You did not think about that when you fucked me last night"
"Yeah but don't act like you weren't involved as well"
"Oh I'm not. I was. I want you."
"But you're with Lucas"
"What if I say I want you"
"What then?"
"Yes exactly tell me Sebastian what then" she said raising her voice.
"We fucked. It was great. You- I can't be with you because I'm not the type of guy you deserve Stella"
"Oh spare me the 'what i deserve' speech"
She took my face in her hands, facing me, making me look into her eyes.

"Sebastian... Tell me what you truly want"
I wanted Her. But I knew i wasn't the guy for Her. She's so good. She deserves someone good. All I've done my life is fuck around. And I'll fuck her up as well. I don't want that.

"I do. I do want you Stella but-"
"Then why are you not with me yet?"
"I am. I'm sitting right here with you. Right now."
"No. You know that's not what I meant... Sebastian think... We- we were perfect. It felt so... Perfect... I- I haven't felt this way" neither have I .

"I know. I'm aware. But I'm not a relationship kinda guy. That's exactly why i was keeping my distance from you. I tried. I tried a lot Stella. But Lucas. He's with you. You guys love each other. He is your bf. It'll be unfair to him"

"And this?" She motioned towards the both of us. "you think this is fair?... We're already lying to him. Hiding us" she- well she had a point.

"What do you wanna do then?" I said annoyed. She looked at me for a moment. She was hurt, i could see it.
She sighed. "Nothing i just wanna be with you" she said softly, hugging me. Snuggling into my lap.
I caressed her hair.
Yes. It did feel perfect.

We lay there till the evening. Cuddled into each other. Talking and laughing.
Sharing our jokes and chatting about our favorite books, movies, food.

And i realised i had never shared too much to any girl before in my life.
Talking? Me? Talking to a girl? Genuinely talking? It was new to me.
But I was adjusting.
And i wanted to.
I don't even know why.

What do you guys think? Is Sebastian falling for Stella?