arrival

"Lucas messaged me" i told Sebastian.
"He said he'll arrive tomorrow morning" i felt scared.
Will I be able to tell him the truth?
Or will I keep it as one of my deepest darkest secrets?
I was confused.

Sebastian must've noticed my tension cause he came closer to me, kissing my forehead "it'll be ok... we'll figure it out" he lifted me and i clinged onto him. He rubbed my back and took me to the room. He placed me on his bed.
"What movie should we watch?" He looked at his flat screen tv. Flipping through different movies. "What about the notebook" i suggested.
He made a face. "Oh not another romance movie. They ugh me" i made my angry face. And ke kissed my cheek. "Why don't you like romance?" I asked annoyed. "Cause I have it in real life already" he said smirking and kissing my lips and nose. "We'll watch horror" he suggested. "No" I will piss myself. "Not at all. I hate it." He laughed. "God you're such a pussy. Now that's exactly what I'll put" he said with an evil smirk deciding on sinister.

I was inside the sheets with Sebastian. And 20 minutes into the movie i was already frightened and holding onto Sebastian. Using his body as a barrier against spooky scenes.

I did not realise he was looking at me the whole time I was being so sissy.
I looked up at him. And he smiled.
Omg. Like adorably smiled. I had never seen a smile like this on him.

He leaned in and I kissed him. He tasted like champagne that we were having while watching the movie. He tasted like him and champagne. I was enjoying it. Kissing him. I had never enjoyed kissing. But with him. Lord have mercy.
He bit my bottom lip and i made my way towards his hardness.
Taking it in my hand. He gasped for air. I started playing with his member, while he made his way to my neck. Kissing my tender neck skin making me squirm a little.
I was yet rubbing his dick when he moaned and held my hand tightly.
Bringing both of them together.

He took my hair tie off and tied my hands with it. Putting them on top of my head and positioned himself on top of me.
He kissed me while removing my shorts and grazing my thighs leaving goosebumps all over my skin.
He inhaled near my neck and bit my skin. "You smell so good" he said while making his way towards my panties. He shifted them to the side and circled around my clit with his forceful thumb. I moaned and he groaned. He fastly tore down my underwear and put two fingers in pleasuring me in ways i couldn't imagine. I rolled back my eyes when he used his thumb harder on my clit while kissing me. Muffling my moans into his mouth.
He rubbed my pussy harder and faster while he bit on my nipples. And squeezed his face into my boobs. Biting and playing wid each nipple light enough to make me wetter than I already was. Oh my god. This man would be the end of me. I was panting and moaning until i finally came shuddering. Letting each wave of pleasure consume me.

Before it was over he had removed his pants and he brought his dick near to my face. And when I bit my lip. He squeezed my cheeks. "I want you Stella. All of you" he kissed me hard. And shoved his huge hardness into my mouth. My hands were tied and i wanted to get hold of his dick but he knew what he was doing. He was on top of my face. Putting it in and taking it out. My face was all red I'm sure.

I moaned and tried to get rid of the hairtie when he yanked my hand and took out a belt from the nearby closet and tied my hands tighter and smirked. "Not yet" he shoved it further down my throat and i nearly chocked. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. And he held my face in his hands and used my face to go up and down. "You are my favorite sex toy" i gave him my angry brows. And he removed his dick. Finally letting some air into my system through my mouth. "Sorry princess" he kissed me.
"Did you just call me a princess?" I always wanted to be called a princess.

My eyes would probably glittering as bright as ever. The tears played a part ofcourse. But so did him calling me princess.

"Yes but a submissive one" before i could say something he slapped his dick on my face. And rubbed it on my lips. "Lick it. Make it wet" i did as he said. And licked it. He gave me a quick peck.
"Can I please touch you now?" I asked hoping to feel his warm skin on my palms. He was putting on the condom. "No. I'm not done" with that he quickly lifted my legs up and put them on my shoulder. And put both his hands on either side of my head.
Now our faces were towards each other and he took no time in putting it in me. I arched my back as soon as it entered me.

Oh lord. The feeling when it goes in for the first time. He groaned and moaned lowly. "You feel so good" he said fucking me. He thrusted slowly at first. Letting both of us sync into the rhythm. Our breaths matched each other. And my moans were light until he picked up the speed. And he started thrusting in faster, fucking me harder. My moans were no longer moans anymore. I was panting for dear life. My boobs bounced. My legs were getting were getting sore from his thrusts. He increased his pace and my orgasms started rolling out one by one. I was now in another dimension when he finally came into me. And we both crashed into each other.

His forehead rested on mine. And we slowly opened our eyes. Letting the feeling sink in. Looked at each other. And he smiled and kissed my forehead. I kissed him. And we both lay next to each other wondering what the fuck was going on in the movie. And what part it reached to.

After spending the whole day cuddled up in the bed and watching movies, we both decided to sleep in our own bedrooms because it was three hours until Lucas would arrive.

We both were extremely confused. It was so new but it was so wrong.

I was in my room organising my bed when my phone rang. It was Lucas. "hey" i said. A very guilty hey but he didn't know. "Hey I'll be there in 10 minutes" he said. "Yeah sure. I'm waiting" "I missed you Stella" ouch.
"Me too" with that he cut the call. And now I was just not ready for whatever happens next.

Will I be able to tell him or keep it a secret. The bell rang and I heard Sebastian and Lucas talking.

I walked down and saw both of them sharing a side hug. I walked towards them and Lucas lifted me in his arms. I yelped. He kissed me. "I missed you so much baby" with that he put me down. I looked at Sebastian, only to see him trying to look away and act cool. "how was the trip?" I tried getting out of the awkward situation we were in.

"Great" he said. "What about you two? Did you both gel well?" We looked at each other and we both made a weird face. "Don't tell me both of you were fighting all this time and didn't resolve anything at all" he said focused on the both of us.

"Yeah we managed" Sebastian said looking unbothered.
He's really good at acting like nothing happened.
"You guys didn't hang out and make plans" i suddenly interrupted "why would we?" i tried giggling but it only came out as a nervous laugh.

Lucas narrowed his eyes and then shrugged it off.
"Anyway where's Chloe? She's nowhere to be seen" Sebastian and I grew nervous. "yeah actually about that... Lucas, she was being a bitch and was plotting against our company the whole time... I can show you the documents if you want to take a closer look into the case". "What" Lucas almost shouted. "What the fuck did she do?" Sebastian guided him towards his room and they both left.

I gave a huge sigh.
What's gonna happen next.