breakthrough

The walk helped me relax a bit but it started raining so I headed back home. Upon reaching, I saw all my books and clothes thrown down. I walked up to the room with my belongings all scattered. In the room stood Sebastian with some documents and Chloe slightly sobbing.
"Here she is. This bitch Stella."
"What? I don't understand. What are you doing with my stuff?" I was baffled.

"Stella i-" Sebastian had a disappointed look. " What is all of this?" He pointed towards some documents and a few keys"
"I donno. Those aren't mine. What is it?" I asked genuinely confused as to wtf was going on.
"You're a gold digger and you were gonna rob Lucas. Weren't ya?" Chloe yelled at my face.
Bro waht-

"What? What are you saying"
"Drop the naive-girl act Stella. I can see through you" she said and Sebastian shook his head.
"I can't believe you would actually do this"
I was so irritated right now.
"Do what?" I raised my voice cause I wasn't able to comprehend anything.
Sebastian walked towards me. He seemed pissed. "This" he handed me the papers. "These are the property papers and some company shares. Which you have been secretly trying to look into and get a hold of. We also saw you had transacted 50k in your account last week".

I looked through the papers which were totally not mine.
"These aren't mine...i swear"
I looked up at him only for him to look at me with disappointed eyes.
" You know this time I really thought. You were different. But you turned out to be like the rest"
Ouch. Those words hurt.

"No Sebastian. It's a misunderstanding. Those documents aren't mine and the 50k-"

"Oh please Stella. Stop it" Chloe cut me off.
"It's time for you to pack your bags and shu away from this house" oh this bitch. She is the one. I could see the smirk on her acting face.

"Chloe you bitch. This is you. You did this" I started to move towards her when Sebastian caught me by my arm "Stella stay the fuck away from her" he shouted and i winced a little.
"You need to leave. Now."
"But Sebastian. It's a misunderstanding. It's not mi-"
"If it weren't yours then why would we find it hidden under your covers and personal drawers. You used my brother for fucks sake. You don't get to fuck with us like this and get away with it" he started pulling me out of the room. "I don't wanna do this the hard way. Leave. " The look he gave. It wasn't pure anger but disappointment and hurt and a glimpse of heart break that i could see in him.
"Sebastian Chloe has been secretly planning this out behind your back. She-"
"Stop blaming her Stella! You always had a problem with her and now I see why" he raised his voice and i swear I thought I was gonna get weak on my knees and start sobbing then and there.

"But"
"Oh this bitch will never leave if it goes on about like this" Chloe took my arm and yanked me down with her till we reached the living room.
"Get out of the house...take all of your stuff and leave. Get out. We don't want you here"

"Chloe stop with this. I heard you. I know why you're here" Chloe gripped my hand and opened the front door while pushing me out.
I fell down at the porch. "ouch" i winced at the pain i felt on touching the wet concrete. It was raining heavily.

What. Just. Happened.

Sebastian POV

She broke my trust. I thought she was different. But when Chloe showed me what she found in Stella's room. I was numb. How could she- i could hardly believe. And all the sexual tensions between us and the chemistry. Was it all fake? Was this her trap? If it were, it sure was a great one. Cause now I'm hurt as fuck. I had to protect my brother. And Chloe has been so supportive throughout. How could she. You ruined everything Stella.
When Chloe threw her out of the house. I winced. I don't know why. I know I shouldn't specially after what we saw. But- i honestly donno man at this point. Chloe is slowly massaging my arms. We're on the living room sofa.