he knows

This chapter contains some abuse. Don't read if you get triggered by that kind of stuff.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I was startled by Lucas standing on the doorway.
"Um... Sebastian got hurt. I'm just helping him out" i looked back at Sebastian and pretended to be busy taping the wound.
"Hey Sebastian, i just got off the phone with one of my clients, could you go and check with the company real quick... I really need rest right now" Sebastian nodded and Lucas walked back into his room.

Both of us sighed. "He needs to know" i said. "I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him" Sebastian closed his eyes and sighed deeply.
"Anyway I'll go check up on the work in the office" he said kissing my cheek, put on his shoes and went out.

I thought about getting some sleep as well. It was getting late and the maid was preparing dinner so I didn't have any other work to do.
As I walk into my room i find Lucas sitting on the bedside. "So... we're alone" he says, smirking.
"Yeah" i say and walk towards my bedside table to remove my jwellery.

When i turn around i find Lucas infornt of me. "I had missed you so much Stella" he kisses my neck and i shiver to his touch a bit.
"Yeah ... Me too" i try backing him off.
He then tightens his hold on my waist and pushes me towards the wall, trying to remove my top.
"No Lucas not right now-" he grabs my cheeks with his hands and squishes my face. "Your period doesn't start until 15 days, thanks to that Callender you've gotten on your room board" he says glaring at me.

"No i-" he then removes my top and pushes me on the bed. "Ouch... Lucas what are you trying to-" he climbs on top of me and starts biting my neck and kissing my chest. "You like that?" He asks in between. I try to wriggle out him. "No Lucas. Stop i don't want to" he tries to remove my shorts and i grab them by my waist not letting go of them. He grabs my thighs, digging his fingernails into them. I wince at the pain. "Stop Lucas. You're hurting me" i cry out in pain.
"I leave you alone with my brother for a week and your little slutty ass goes around and fucks him".
Wtf. He knows?!

" Lucas I can explain. Let go of me"
I'm frightened as fuck right now.
He then grabs my hair pulling them, i yell out in pain. "I should've known you're a fucking whore".
"Leave me Lucas" i shout out in pain.
I try to punch him but he's too strong.
"Please let go of me" i punch on his chest trying to get out of his hold.

"I get photos of you and Sebastian making out, in my fucking house while I'm on a work trip sent to me and i should let go of you?"
There are photos? Someone was spying on us? "Lucas... Please just let go of me and I'll explain it to you...I'm sorry"
"Explain what? how your horny ass pussy was trying to get into my brother's pants?". I was feeling disgusted and i might throw up. Literally.
"Stop it Lucas. Stop" i try kicking way out his grip. He slaps me hard. Hard enough to nearly knock me out. I sob at the pain my right cheek feels.

He grabs my face and makes me look at him forcefully. "you're an unworthy piece of crap-" till then I hear Sebastian shout Lucas's name from the doorway.

Lucas slowly gets off of me half smirking. Ew. I slowly look up at Sebastian through teary eyes. He's the most furious i have ever seen him. His eyes are glaring red and his jaw is clenched with his fists closed tight.
He looks at me, examines the situation and then glares back at Lucas like he'll rip him apart in pieces then and there. "How dare you" he says.
Lucas snorts, "you fucked my gf... And you ask me that...i know you both were fucking around" he slowly walks towards Sebastian.
"How dare you touch her against her will" Lucas looks at me while I slowly try and get up from the bed fixing myself. "She wanted this. She was asking for it. It was to happen given her whore ass can't stay with one man". Sebastian loses his cool and punches Lucas right in his stomach. "Don't fucking talk about her like that" he kicks Lucas who's now on the ground. "And how on hell did you touch her and harrass her" he swings a few punches at him.
"Stay the fuck away from her "

Sebastian walks towards me with worry. "Are you okay?"
I sob a little at what happened with me. "No" i say and he hugs me while i cry into his chest.
He massages my back and i cry out some more. "It's ok. It'll be alright" he says and kisses my forehead hugging me tightly.