The stars shone,as though they were shining for us

Sebastian's POV

I had been planning this date for a while now.
I took her to a small wooden cafe with little to no life to be seen, which was on the edge of the ocean. Stella's eyes glittered as she walked in looking stunning in the red dress and the hundreds of hanging lights. She squeaked looking at the ocean view and i had already reserved us a place outside, where you could hear the crashing waves and the cool breeze in summer nights and obviously, pizza.

I pulled out the chair for her. "Ooooo very chivalrous" she teased and i laughed, taking a seat in-front of her. "No" she said making her annoyed face. "I hate you siting in-front of me, all formal like that... come next to me" i shook my head and moved my chair next to hers. "Fine now?" I asked she smiled and took my arm squeezing it. "Yes" giggling.

We ate the pizza and started chattering like we always do. Being with her makes me feel so complete. It's almost as if she fills a void in me.
I look at her chattering, her skin glows under the moonlight and her lips, those delicate lips move around, her eyes sparkling like never before. I cant take my eyes of her. No woman has ever made me feel the way I'm feeling right now.
She stops and asks, "what? Isn't that funny"
I nod my head and she rolls her eyes.
"Are you admiring me Mr. Sebastian?" She narrows her eyes and starts posing like a model.

I chuckle and kiss her. Feeling her lips on mine. I love the way her lips feel when they meet mine.

I tug one of her hair strands behind her ear, "Stella...im crazy about you. I dont know how and why but im so in love with you. No one can make me feel the way you do and i cannot at all imagine myself being separated from you... you're all I've wanted, you're all i want"

By the time i finish, Stella has tears in her eyes.

"I dont know what to say to that Sebastian" one tear drop falls down her cheek.
"Hey hey hey why are you crying"
She speaks softly, "I've never felt noticed until you...No one's ever made me feel that I'm the only one they want until you..." i wipe the tear off her face smiling, cupping her face with my hand.

She sniffles a bit and smiles, still a little teary,
"You know you once asked me... what makes me happy...and I didn't know the answer to that until now... you. Being with you makes me the happiest i have ever been" she finishes hugging me tightly. I hug her and bury my face in her neck. Her lavender scent hitting me.

We stay wrapped in each other's arms for a minute until i clear my throat yet hugging her, mustering up the courage to say, " you know I've never been good at this nor have i asked this to any girl so um... here it goes..." she hms.
"Will-will you be my uh" "ahaan?" She mocks.
"Will you be wanting to be in a a um good c-committed relationship with me?" She laughs and throws her hands up in the air.

"You're so silly" i roll my eyes and shift in my chair. She stops and holds my collar to bring me closer to her. "You're so cute" she smooches my cheek and says "i would be honoured to" we giggle and i lift her from the seat, picking her up in my arms.

Both of us laughing. Giggling under the moonlight. Our shadows mingling together on the sand. The beach waves singing a melody for us. The stars shining. Tonight. As though they were shining for the both of us.

**********************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__________________________________