immature?

(MARGOT ROBBIE'S - CHLOE)
(This chapter contains some sexual assault scene) ⚠️
I was in my room, sitting on the cold marble floor, crying.
Lucas lied to me. The one most important thing in our relationship is that we do not lie or try to hide things from each other, specially the ex-part.

Chloe was so mean to me. She reminded me of Regina from mean girls. And she was so much hotter and thicker than me. The way Lucas looked at her broke my heart.
And how dare she call me immature!

Yeah I may be younger than her and Lucas and everyone. But I've got a brain too and as far as I think it's more developed than theirs.

I hate the way I danced with Sebastian tonight but deep down I liked it. Why?! God my brain was messed up in so many ways.

Lucas walked in the room and I got up and started making my way towards the washroom to not face him.

"Stella" he followed. "Don't" I said opening the bathroom door. "Stella please just talk" he said knocking and I locked the door.

I stared at myself in the giant glass mirror. I looked horrible and a cry baby. My mascara ran down my cheeks and the lipstick was spread till my chin. "Stella please open the door" he knocked again. "Why should I? You hid your so called ex from me Lucas"
" I know and I'm sorry. I really am. I just-" he took a deep breath.
" You just what?"
"It's complicated"
"Well how is it complicated? Telling me about your ex?"
"Well she's just a - a dark past Stella"
"What do you mean?"
"I can't tell you"
"Well than fuck off and do not ever talk to me"
"Stella!" He raised his voice.
"Stop yelling at me" I raised my voice as well. I've had enough.
"For fucks sake. WOULD YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A KID AND OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR?" he banged on it even harder.
I flinched at the sound and quickly opened it getting afraid of what might happen next. Yes I was always scared of him. I don't know why.

"Fucking hell Stella! Why do you have to be so immature?"
"Me? I'm being immature?"
"Yeah! You're dumb enough to not understand that me and Chloe have had a deep connection and seeing her again brought back memories. It's dark Stella, as I said"
"What memories, Lucas? Why would you hesitate to tell?"
"Oh my god! How annoying are you. You're so fucking immature"
"I-"
"You're literally a nineteen year old fucking stupid girl not knowing anything about the world"
There were new tears in my eyes.

"How can you even-"
"Stop with your cry baby attitude"
He never let me speak and that's why I stayed shut. The only person I had was him and I had to accept my defeat. I can't fight anymore.

I cried and the hot tears skimmed down my face making me grow weak on the knees and fall to the ground.

"Ugh" he grunted and threw his coat on the floor kicking a nearby stool.
He sighed looking at me .

"Hey. Listen Stella. Stop crying. Fuck man" he tried to make me stand but I was too weak to get up.
" Hey hey Hey baby listen im sorry. The heat got to me and I spoke whatever came to my mind. I'm so sorry" he pulled me up bridal style and lay me on the bed. I hugged my pillow and cried my heart out.
"Stella... Im sorry" he held my head and pulled me in towards him for a hug.

The tears started drying up and I had no more left to cry.

I took deep breaths against his chest.
"I'm so sorry" he said massaging my head. I sighed and felt sober now.
"It's ok I guess" I said my voice yet a bit sore from all the screaming and shouting.

"Lemme help you get out of the dress now" I turned around for him to unzip it from the back and he slowly did tracing my skin and removing it I was now left in my undergarments.
He collected my hair and put them in a plate. I taught him how to plate.
"Stella you know that I love you right" he said climbing on the bed and removing his trousers and shirt as well.
I lay on the bed facing him while he kissed me. Is it just me or kissing is not really great? Like when I kiss him I don't feel anything awesome as they show in the movies but you can't trust movies right? I tugged on his hair while he made his way towards my panties and removed them.
"Do you have a condom?" I asked stopping us kiss.
"Ah fuck. I left it in the room. He kissed my neck and removed my bra. "I'm so sorry" he said rushing outside the room.