Chapter 57 - The New Housemate

"What? No! You can't do this!" Leon fumed at Hiroshi. 

His eyes could not believe seeing Hiromi and her belongings being brought to his house that same afternoon.

"Hi, Leon sweetie!" Hiromi batted her eyelids and blew a kiss at him. She was dressed in her cutesy tight colourful fashion and had neon-coloured long nails. "I can't wait for us to be good housemates!" She was carrying her little pink leopard-print handbag while her father's servants helped move her luggages and arrange her new room, which was located on the second floor below Leon's top room. Sky sniffed Hiromi and wagged her tail at her.

"Is that your doggy? So cute!" Hiromi scratched Sky's chin below, making her even more excited.

"I thought you don't like animals?" said Leon.

Hiromi giggled, "Dogs and cats are the only animals I love, cos I grew up with them." She trotted up the stairs to her new room.

Leon turned to Hiroshi and demanded an explanation.

"Since you refused to pay double the rent or move out, you'll have to accept she's gonna live here with you."

"This is madness! I can sue you for this!"

"Go ahead and sue. Fujita Corporation's after all, the owner of this house, not you. We can argue our case that you're a difficult tenant who's breaking the law," Hiroshi smirked at him.

Leon clenched his teeth.

"You got along quite well with my sister during the Yellowstone trip, so this won't be an issue, right?" Hiroshi went near to his ear, "Or, you can just move out, move far away from here."

"You cunning little snake. You know I won't budge," said Leon. He was not going to give up on Ariel that easy even if Hiroshi tried.

"Cunning? That's what we Fujitas are known for, for our excellent business skills. But hey, we're not breaking any rules. We just create new ones," Hiroshi chuckled.

——-

Having Hiromi living in his house was the worst housemate experience Leon had in his life.

Not only was she lazy in cleaning up after herself, causing Anna to work extra hours and to which Fujita Corporation agreed to pay extra for, she was also an annoying little spoilt brat who could not keep her hands off his stuff that he shifted many of his belongings into his own room. Hiromi also tried to flirt with him and wear revealing clothing in the house, which was cringe-worthy. Even while Leon was doing his workout or doing his own thing, Hiromi often pried in and disturbed him with silly questions. She was all over him like a clingy parasite. Leon ended up walking Sky out more frequently and staying outside longer, just to avoid her. He also made sure his room door was locked at all times, even when he was around, for he could not trust her to not sneak in and do whatever to her heart's content.

Hiroshi did not state how long Hiromi would be in the house, except to say that it was for "a while".

Tongues were wagging that Leon' Waltz's new housemate was his former client's daughter, and speculations were rife that they were a new couple. Whenever Leon came out of the house, he treated Hiromi like a total stranger even when she tried to pose with him for the paparazzi's cameras.

Hiromi's Instagram was filled with pictures of her new room, and she entertained her followers by showing Leon's favourite hang-out spots in the common areas of the house, even though Leon refused to be seen in her photos or videos. How he hated her letting the whole world see the inside of the house without his permission. But as long as she was video-shooting the common areas, there was not much he could do. Leon had sternly warned Hiromi that he would not tolerate her trying to sneakily photograph or video him without consent, otherwise, he threatened to leave the premises for good, which was not what Hiromi wanted.