Ignorance

"Sasuke..." Naruto started. "Don't worry," Sasuke interrupted.  Naruto and Sasuke were standing on the stone path, with 6 big Wisteria trees. If you looked up, all you could see were hundreds of dazzling Wisterias. It was a magnificent sight to see, really. It was like a bunch of purple crystals. "S-Sasuke... this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen..." Naruto sniffled. Sasuke smiled. "It may be appealing, but it's not as beautiful as you, my dear," Sasuke smiled. Upon hearing this, Narutos face color turned to a faithful fuchsia. Sasuke giggled at the sight. "S-Sasuke... do you promise to love me no matter how reckless I can be?.." Naruto stuttered. Sasuke smiled gently. "I promise to love you until I die, no matter what," Sasuke promised. Naruto felt a smile of relief. He leaned in, closely, sealing the promise with a hopeful kiss. 

It was a clear sunny day, reaching for the end of February. Clouds drifting apart, birds chirping all around. The bright yellow sun complimented the baby blue sky. Naruto Uzumaki, a boyfriend, friend, and bundle of sunshine was heading out to deliver Sasuke's lunch to him. Naruto skipped happily, avoiding the rushing car's ear busting noises. Naruto stopped at the entrance of the enormous Uchiha company doors. Sasuke was the boss and CEO of the Uchiha company. I wonder if Sasuke is in his office, Naruto thought. Naruto entered the building, heading straight to the elevator. Naruto clicked the bright sliver button reading 12. 

Naruto took a big deep breath before entering Sasukes office. I hope he doesn't do it again. Naruto begged. He twisted the door handle, letting himself in, with a quiet knock. Naruto stumbled into the spacious office. Sasuke didn't even raise his head from his documents. 

Naruto placed the lunch on Sasukes desk, "I made tomato pie with a slice of fish, I hope you enjoy it." Naruto stuttered. Naruto leaned in to plant a kiss on Sasukes forehead, but Sasuke refused it with a cold glare. "ah-er...right, have a good lunch." Naruto muttered. Sakura, Sasukes secretary, just stared at him with a insecure look as he waddled out. 

he did it again!  Naruto cried. He's been acting cold, like he doesn't give a crap about me for almost 2 years, now!  Naruto stared. He stormed out, leaving a gust of sadness behind. 

"When are you going to tell him..?" Sakura asked. "How I should tell him would be harder." Sasuke replied. Sakura looked at him with eyes of question. "I don't know why he's still clinging on to me, I started being cold to him a year and 8 months ago. I wish he could just leave, so we could get married." Sasuke stated. Sakura sighed and just kissed Sasukes cheek. "I'm sure the day will come." Sakura smiled. God dammit, Naruto, just leave already! You are keeping Sasuke-kun away from me! Sakura grumbled. 

Naruto was in despair. He felt like Sasuke didn't care about him anymore. He felt like he was just a burden to him. Instead of going home, Naruto went to his friend, Neji's house. "hey, Naruto." Neji greeted. But Naruto could not make out any words, instead he let out a tear drop. Neji immediately noticed the tear, and invited Naruto inside. 

To Narutos surprise, Konan was standing comfortably at the balcony, letting her long purple hair drift with the wind. "Oh, hi, Konan." Naruto whispered. Konan whirled around, shaking Narutos hand. "Why don't you sit down, and tell us what's wrong?" Neji suggested. Naruto sat on the black leathered couch. "It's Sasuke." Naruto muttered. Neji frowned a disappointed frown. "so, what happened this time?" Konan asked. "Something isn't quite right, like he's dead inside every time he sees me." Naruto cried. Neji stared at him, while Konan plastered a smile. "What if he's like that all the time?" Neji asked. "I-I don't know, it's just- just-" Naruto stammered. "How about we watch him, secretly?" Konan suggested. Neij nodded and Naruto just sat there. "uh- how about some chips?" Neji asked. Konan forced a smile. He knew she hated chips. "let's go find Sasuke." Naruto demanded. "it's only 2:47. we should wait until the time Sasuke leaves the office." Konan objected. Naruto nodded, and Neji sighed.