Missing Puzzle Piece

Sasuke and Sakura were on the plane back to Konohagakure. Sasuke drifted off into slumber...

    "Sasuke, Sasuke!" a voice called being him. Sasuke whipped his head around to see Naruto when he was 20. Sasuke held his arms open uncontrollably, but Naruto ran right past him, and ran into the arms of a shadow. Sasuke turned around. "Naruto-" Sasuke stuttered, but Naruto turned around and started crying. Naruto ran towards Sasuke punching him. "You! You broke me!" Naruto screamed. 

    "NO!"  Sasuke screamed, sitting up. "Are you okay, Sauke-kun?" Sakura asked, patting his back. Sasuke caught his breath, and was relieved to see they were almost there. 

    Naruto woke up in Karins bed. Karin said that he needed to get used to sleeping alone, so he slept alone in Karin's bed while Karin slept on the floor. Naruto got up, and made his way to the balcony. Naruto felt free now that he broke up with Sasuke. Instead of Sasuke being so cold and mean everyday, Naruto would be in the presence of his only family, Karin. Quietly, Naruto got out of bed, and was very careful not to wake up the sleeping redhead. Naruto went onto the balcony. The morning breeze flew around; Naruto took a deep breath of chilly spring air. 

  Naruto spent the day with Karin, having fun and getting over Sasuke. "Let's go to that park over there!" Karin yelled as she and Naruto raced over to the old playground. "Oh.." Naruto put his head down. "What is it?" Karin asked. "Me and Sasuke went here all the time. It was our spot." Naruto said weakly. Karin sighed, and patted Naruto on the back. "Let's go to the ice cream shop." Karin suggested 

           Sasuke was more then tired, and was dizzy from all the jet lag. "Naruto, I'm home!" Sasuke called, but there was no response. "Naruto must have gone out," Sasuke predicted. The moment Sasuke stepped in, he knew something was wrong. He had a uncanny feeling, and the moment he stepped in the halls, he felt like he was being consumed by darkness. The house felt eerie, and abandoned. Sasuke gulped as he entered his room. The first thing Sasuke noticed was that Naruto's bright orange pillow wasn't there, and some of his clothes were missing. 'He must have slept over at the Hyugas.' Sasuke thought. Sasuke looked out the windows. It was already midnight. Sasuke stepped in the shower, and was drowned into his thoughts. 'How will I break it to Naruto? "I'm sorry, I don't love you?" No, too harsh. "Let's break up?" Maybe that's too short.' Sasuke thought. Sasuke got out of the shower, but stopped at the bed. There was a pile of a variety of red flowers. What caught Sasukes eye the most was the ring. There was the Uchiha ring placed on a piece of paper. Sasuke took the letter and the ring. 

Sasuke,

    You smiled, but not for me. You smiled for her. You were my first love, first time, first kiss, first everything. But now the tables have turned. You will be my last.

   I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I guess that I never really was good enough. I get why you chose Sakura. She's pretty, rich, and she can give you a heir. I am just a broke and average person. You had every right to choose her over me. Remember when you told me you would always love me? I guess it was a lie, but really, I know you loved me at one point. But if you really did love me, you would not cheat, you would let me go.

    Remember when we were in high school? You always said you would surpass Itachi and become the heir instead of him. You were right. Everyone laughed, but I supported you. I truly love you. I always will. I only want you to be happy. Even if it hurts inside, I will let you go, and support your new life. From the sides; Don't go looking for me. I'm just your ex.