What's Left Of My Heart Belongs To You

Naruto was sobbing. 'How could Sasuke just...' Naruto thought. "God damn it! Was it really all a lie?! What about that promise.." Naruto cried. "No! I'm going to stay strong! I'll show him what he lost!" Naruto determined. Naruto snatched a paper and pen, and started writing a gentle yet ferocious goodbye letter. 

Sasuke,

            You smiled, but not for me. You smiled for her. You were my first love, first time, first kiss, first everything. But now the tables have turned. You will be my last. 

             I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I guess that I never really was good enough. I get why you chose Sakura. She's pretty, rich, and she can give you a heir. I am just a broke and average person. You had every right to choose her over me. Remember when you told me you would always love me? I guess it was a lie, but really, I know you loved me at one point. But if you really did love me, you would not cheat, you would let me go. 

    Remember when we were in high school? You always said you would surpass Itachi and become the heir instead of him. You were right. Everyone laughed, but I supported you. I truly love you. I always will. I only want you to be happy. Even if it hurts inside, I will let you go, and support your new life. From the sides; Don't go looking for me. I'm just your ex. 

         I will always love you.

                                 Your former love, Naruto.

                Naruto put the piece of paper on the bed, and added tons of flowers around it. He looked at the Uchiha ring, which Sasuke gave him so long ago. He placed it on the letter, and packed his things. He put everything Sasuke had gave him on the dresser, excluding one necklace. It was the necklace Sasuke had given him when they first met. Naruto couldn't quite bring himself to part with that necklace, he wore it everyday and grew fond of it. Naruto wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible, and he ran out. His eyes were pouring water, and he was sobbing. He dropped to his knees, letting his 5 year relationship drift away with the wind. 

        A gentle and soothing hand was placed on his shoulder. He didn't even need to look up to see who it was. That touch was much too familiar. The man hugged Naruto tightly, comforting him. The weakened blond melted in the mans arms, sobbing. "Naruto..." four other familiar voices said. "Shh, Naruto, let that bastard go. It's for the best." The man said. Naruto rubbed his eyes and looked up to Hinata still hugging him, with Konan, Yahiko, Hanabi and Neji behind. 

      "Where are you going to live? Your quite broke." Yahiko asked. "He's always welcome at the Hyuga estate." Hinata pointed out, with Hanabi and Neji nodding. "Your also welcome at my house too." Konan said. Naruto smiled at his supporting and kind friends. Naruto nodded, and went into the arms of Yahiko. Yahiko hugged him, while the others were whispering loudly. "We should kill Sasuke." Konan demanded. The Hyuga siblings nodded, but a weak voice interrupted them. "Don't. I left him on my own. Please cut off any connection with him. I don't want to see him again." Naruto ordered. The rest nodded, and starting deleting Sasukes contact number off their phones. "I'll call Karin and Jiraiya." Yahiko suggested. 

     A blue car screeched onto the side of the road. A flash of red and white whipped out. "Naruto!" A redhead and a white haired man screamed. Karin hugged Naruto tightly, kissing his forehead. "Naru, don't pay any attention to that traitor." Karin commanded. Jiraiya patted Naruto on the head. "I'm sorry things turned out this way. I knew from the day he started acting cold. I should have told you I'm sorry." Jiraiya stated. Naruto shook his head. "It's not your fault. I was bound to find out, I'm just... A little shook about what happened. I feel much better once I let him go, though the remaining pieces of my heart will still always love him." Naruto sobbed. Karin stood up, "When he comes back, I'll lecture him for life." Karin stated. Karin took Naruto into the car, and they waved to Yahiko, Konan, Hinata, Hanabi and Neji before driving off. "I know your heart broken. Come live with me until Sasuke comes back. I'll help you get over it." Karin smiled. Naruto nodded, and they drove off to Karin's condo. "If you need me, I'll be a few blocks over." Jiraiya informed as he drove off. Naruto and Karin headed to Karins apartment, then crashed at the living room.