Wise Advice

Itachi yawned as he woke up groggily. Naruto was still snoring soundly beside him. Itachi got up, and washed up. Naruto woke up and stretched. "Itachi?" He mummered. Itachi then came out of the washroom, his girly hairstyle from last night, gone. Naruto took out all of the bows and elastics from his hair, and marched to the washroom. "What's on the schedule today?" He asked, coming out of the washroom.  "Breakfast, then we can go to the forest for a nature walk." Itachi replied. Naruto quickly put his shoes on, and they walked downstairs. 

   Naruto finished the last of his pancakes with a burp. "That was a good meal!" he exclaimed. "Alright then, we can get going now." Itachi informed. Naruto skipped happily as they walked through the forest. "Hey, what's that sound?" Naruto asked. Naruto pushed his way past vines and branches, and they reached a farm. Itachi scrunched up his nose. "Why are we here exactly?" He asked, eyebrow twitching. Ignoring Itachi, Naruto walked up the hills and called out, "Hello?! Anybody here?" He yelled. A old lady came out of the barn, walking towards them. "Oh, thank goodness!" She sighed. She approached Naruto and Itachi with a smile. "I was wondering if you two young men could help me plant some crops? It's just, my back has been killing me lately." The lady explained. "No!" Itachi snapped. There was no way he was going to do farm work. He was an Uchiha. But Naruto seemed to think otherwise. "We'd love to!" He beamed. The old lady smiled, and led them into the field. 

      Naruto wiped his forehead. This was exhausting. He had been working for over 2 hours, and he was already ready to go home. He wiped his hands on the overalls the old lady had given him. He dropped his rake on the ground, and slumped on the ground. 

    Itachi glared at the ground. He was ashamed. An Uchiha, doing farm work. He was embarrassed, but there was nobody around, and he was sure that Naruto wouldn't backstab him, and the old lady probably didn't even have a phone. He pulled out the bag of beans, and started dropping them. He glanced over at Naruto, who was on the ground, panting heavily. He then glanced over at the old lady, who was farming like she had been doing it for her entire life. He then started throwing the dirt back onto the beans.

Naruto jumped up in the air, he was finished, and the sun was already setting. "You two have done a wonderful job, please allow me to treat you to dinner." The old lady offered. Naruto beamed a smile at her. "Sure!"

      Naruto slurped down the rest of the soup, and patted his stomach. "Man, that was a great meal!" He thanked. Even Itachi had to admit, this was the best soup he had ever had. He chugged down the rest, and wiped his mouth. "Well, thank you, but we should get going!" Naruto thanked, as he hugged the lady. The lady waved, and Itachi and Naruto walked out of the farm fields. They walked down the dark streets of Takigakure, and then they arrived at their hotel. They parted ways, and they dozed in seconds. 

     Sasuke watched the leaves sway with the wind. He looked up at the night sky, a pit of darkness, with stars and the moon to guide it's way back into the life of light. It reminded him of himself in some ways, he to was once in the depths of darkness, he was consumed, obsessed. Too deep to be saved. Everyone gave up on him. All but one. His savior, lover and light offered his hand, and brought him back into the light. He was his light in the dark, his sun to his moon, his salt to his pepper. He couldn't ever repay him for him kindness. Never. 

Sasuke closed his eyes. He inhaled a big deep breath, and let it out. He was willing to fix the past. And he will. He turned around, and walked through the dark streets of Konoha. He passed many familiar houses, only to stop at one. It was a split house on a hill. He walked up the steps carefully, and knocked on the door. It was now or never. He waited a while, until the door finally opened, revealing a woman. "Sasuke? Come inside.." She muttered. Sasuke followed her inside, and sat on her sofa. "So, start talking." The woman offered. Sasuke took a deep breath. "I regret it." He spoke. The woman's eyes widened. "I regret it all. From the moment I harmed him, to the moment I hired Sakura. I love him. And I'm. sorry." He whispered. "You should be." The woman clarified. "I understand. I know what your going through, and I can't quite forgive you, but if your willing to fix things... I will help you with everything I got." she smiled softly. "Thank you, Konan." Sasuke smiled softly. "Alright, first, cancel that wedding. You know Sachiko isn't the one you love. The least you can do is the dump her. Then... When Naruto comes back, become friends with him. It will take some time, but once he has warmed up to you, Kiss him. Out of nowhere. Then just leave him in suspense. Then, tell him. He will be more then willing to forgive you. I know him. He hates you, but in the deepest parts of his heart, he loves you." Konan advised softly. Sasuke smiled. "Thank you. Canceling the wedding will be tricky, but I will do it." Sasuke determined. Konan smiled. "Good, now you know what you must do. Now, get out of here, and make things right." She smiled. Sasuke bowed down. Uchiha's never bowed, but he was more than thankful for her advice. He then turned around, and walked off. 

      Sakura flipped through her diary. She then looked at the pictures of Sasuke on her phone. He was so handsome, and she wanted him all for herself, but she knew that wouldn't happen. She tricked and manipulated Sasuke into loving her, but when the time came, karma hit her. Hard. She was angry. Angry at Naruto. Angry at herself. She hated Naruto, but also didn't at the same time. She hated him for stealing Sasuke, but he had been through the pain. But it was much worse then her pain. She looked up at the night sky. She hadn't expected Sachiko to snatch Sasuke from her the second he dumped her. She knew that Sasuke didn't love either her or Sachiko. He loved Naruto Uzumaki. 

             Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's just that I have no motivation to finish this story, but soon I will be releasing a mystery Sasunaru book! But i swear, I will finish this one For you guys. ❤️