Hyuga Sense

It was a snowy day, and Hinata was getting bullied because of his sensitivity. "H-hey! S-stop!" Hinata pleaded. The bullies kept kicking Hinata. Hinatas leg hurt, and he was crying. "Hey!" Naruto said out of nowhere. Hinata looked at the bright boy. The bullies attempted to punch Naruto, but missed sorely. 7 year old Naruto scared the bullies by shoving snow down their backs. "Retreat! Ahhh! Cold!" The bullies yelled. The only thing ruined was Narutos scarf. "T-They ruined your scarf!" Hinata informed. Naruto just smiled at him. That was the moment Naruto captured Hinatas heart. Hinata kept Narutos scarf to this day. 

       The forest of death in the chunin exams was truly terrifying. Karin was forced to come, to be used like a tool again. Karin was hurrying to catch up, but fell behind. That was the moment the giant bear jumped at Karin. Karin was taking her fate, her fate of death, but Sasuke came in time, and knocked the bear unconscious. Karin reached for her glasses, and took a clear view of 12 year old Sasuke. "Later," Sasuke said  with a smirk. That was the moment Karin had fell for Sasuke. 

Hinata and Karin were indeed similar, feeling both hope and sorrow. 

                      Hinata remembered the moment he met Naruto, and tears shed down his cheeks. "Are you alright, Hinata?" Naruto asked, noticing the tears. Hinata just nodded, and sat in silence. Hinata couldn't help but excuse herself from the moment, knowing that he would probably keep crying. "Goodnight," Hinata said as he jumped down from the gate. Naruto just nodded and waved. 

Hinata burst into his room, and jumped on the bed. He started sobbing and crying. He looked in the shoe box at the back of his closet. Inside the shoe box was a long red scarf, belonging to Naruto. Hinata had treasured it in his room ever since he met Naruto. 

                            Naruto woke up on the hard and cold cement. He must've fallen off the gate and landed on the sidewalk. Naruto was freezing, and his jaw dropped when he saw that Sasuke had already left. He left, and left me there!? Naruto raged. Naruto stormed in, and threw his clothes in the laundry bin. Naruto was freezing, and cold. He turned up the shower water to the highest, and hopped in. Naruto decided he wouldn't be at work today. Naruto called Nagato to tell him that he wouldn't be in work. Naruto was angered, and sad. He walked around until he couldn't take it anymore. He drowned his sorrows in ramen, until he realized who was sitting next to him. 

                  Beside him was a friend, with silky abnormally long brown hair, with sparkling lavender eyes, with a truly gentle and soothing voice. "Hanabi." Hanabi just nodded, and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

Naruto spilled the beans to Hanabi, who looked pissed, but also understanding the situation. "Wow Naruto, why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Hanabi asked. "If-If I did I wouldn't be sure what you'd do," Naruto stuttered. Hanabi nodded, and ordered another bowl of ramen. "Eat as much as you'd like, I'll foot the bill," Hanabi stated. "But-" Nauto started. "Nonsense, I wasn't born this rich to keep all that money to myself," Hanabi smiled. Naruto smiled, and started slurping up a good amount of ramen. I'm just being selfish and unreasonable, Sasuke must have a reason for not caring, I'm probably just insensitive, Naruto thought. 

Hanabi and Naruto talked their problems out, and laughed their way into the morning.