I'm Back, Konoha!

Naruto leaned back in his chair, a toad on his shoulder. He had no idea how he got in this situation. Not only he couldn't move, because the toad was sleeping, but also because this toad was a very familiar frog. Let's just say he knew who sent this toad. "Damn that old man." He whispered under his breath.

 Itachi came out of the pool wearing a bath robe. He looked around. No Naruto in sight. He sighed as he walked towards the woods. After a while, he saw that Naruto had a very uncomfortable face and a sleeping toad on his shoulder. He walked over to Naruto, and put his hands on his hips. "So this is where you were." He said smugly. Naruto glared at him. He then took the toad off his shoulder. The toad squeaked. He put the toad in his arms and stood up full height. He was actually taller than Sasuke by just a milometer, but he was shorter than Itachi by about 7 centimetres. Maybe 3 inches. Naruto glared at Itachi one more time before leaving with the toad. 

              Jirayia smirked as he watched Naruto from the toad's perspective. He was glad that his godson was doing alright. But that man..Itachi. Sasuke's older brother. What was he doing at Takigakure?  Jirayia sighed. There was enough drama here in Konoha. He was more than happy that he sent Naruto to Taki.  He walked out of his apartment, and into the streets. He walked and walked until he reached Karin's condo building. Karin Uzumaki... The last living relative of Naruto. The last pure blooded Uzumaki. She was the splitting image of Kushina. He walked into the building and knocked on the door. Shuffling was heard on the other side of the door. "What is it?" Karin slurred, her bright red hair was standing up, and her pajamas were sloppy. "You know what day it is, right?" He clarified, putting his hands on his hips. Karin groaned, and closed the door. "What a drag.." Jirayia sighed.

        "Madara!" a voice called. Madara turned around to see a very fast man running towards him. His eyebrow twitched, and he ran. He gave his all to his feet, and dashed away, trying to lose the man chasing him. Unfortunately, the other man was much faster than him. He felt his body lean forward, and he was tackled to the ground. He cursed himself for letting this happen. "Madara Uchiha!" The man beamed. "Hashirama Senju." Madara said, shoving the other man off him. "Why are you hiding out at a school? I looked everywhere for you, Tsunade had to tell me where you were." Hashirama said, looking up at him with fake tears. "Why else would I be here? I'm here to hide from you!" Madara hissed, patting his coat down. 

         Hashirama slumped back down in a seat, and slurped down the tea given to him. "Ugh, why are you here anyways?" Madara asked, crossing his arms. Hashirama flung his leg over the other, and placed the tea cup back down, refilling it. "Aw, cmon! Can't I just see my old friend from time to time?" He said, scratching the back of his neck. "No, if his name ends with Uchiha, you cannot." Madara said sternly, in an even more grumpier tone. Hasirama just laughed. "Oh, Madara, but your name ends with dara!" Hashirama reasoned. "I meant last name!" Madara yelled, obviously infatuated with the taller man. "Aren't you scared that  I'll blackmail you or something?" Madara said, lifting an eyebrow. The paparazzi were scared. So why wasn't he? "Oh, you wouldn't do that! We both know that!" Hashirama said, laughing once more. Madara glared at the very loud Hashirama. This was going to be a long day. 

         "Uchiha!" Gai yelled, pointing a finger at Sasuke, earning a groan from the other man. "What is it now, Gai?" He asked, angrily. "I should be asking you the same question! What are you doing lousing in this office?! It's spring! It's the season of the springtime of YOUTH! Get outside! Go enjoy the sunlight, and soak up the sun! You could go hiking! You could go training with me! Lee might need you to train!" Gai yelled, pumping up his fist in the air. Sasuke just face palmed. He didn't need this extra stress.

             Jirayia changed the station, turning the knob. Karin was basically half asleep. She had completely forgotten that today was the day Her cousin was coming back from Takigakure. The car pulled up at the airport, and walked in, looking around for blond and orange. Karin sat down at a nearby couch, lying down there and half sleeping. She was about to close her eyelids when she saw a flash of orange. She stood up immediately, and yelled across the room. "Naruto!" She yelled, raising her hand in the air. Naruto immediately looked in her direction, and a wide smile formed across his lips. "Karin!" He waved, making his way to his only and favorite cousin. Karin dashed towards him, and leaped, wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him into a hug. Naruto patted her back as Jirayia waved. "Hey Konoha! Naruto Uzumaki is back!" Naruto grinned, throwing his arms up in the air. 

            "H-hello, Naruto-kun." Hinata greeted, shaking hands with Naruto. "Hey, Hinata!" He waved, grabbing his hand. Hinata smiled warmly at his friend. He placed a plate of desserts in front of Naruto. "H-here. Consider this a welcome back gift." He said shyly. "Hey, Thanks!" Naruto smiled, taking one of the desserts and chewing it. "My goodness!" Hinata exclaimed as he looked up at the significantly taller man. "Did you have a growth spurt during your little vacation?!" Hinata asked, comparing their heights. "Haha, No, I was just slouching before because I was sad! But now I'm better!" Naruto said, pumping his fist in the air. Hinata felt a blush rising. 

 "Uchiha Itachi." Obito recited, as Itachi entered his office. "Hello, Obito." Itachi smirked, walking into his office. 

Naruto went from helpless uke to seme in one chapter XD