Work

Sasuke grumbled. He was exhausted. Sasuke slammed the door shut. A certain blonde peeked in, to see what the noise was. "Are you alright?" Naruto asked. Sasuke just grumbled, and threw this coat on the couch. Naruto, frowned, and picked up Sasukes coat. Without a word, Sasuke stormed to his room. Naruto sighed. He decided to make Sasukes favorite dish, to cheer him up. 

Sasuke stomped into the bedroom, throwing his work clothes off. Sasuke settled on a comfy grey shirt with floppy sweat pants. He slumped on the bed, and dozed off. 

"Sasuke...Sasuke, wake up.." Sasuke peeked his head from under the covers. Naruto was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Dinner is ready.." Naruto soothed. Sasuke just shook his head. "I'm tired." Naruto frowned. "I know, that's why I made your favorite food.." Naruto objected. Hearing this, Sasuke slowly got out of bed, and made his way to the bathroom. Naruto smiled. "Once you're finished washing your hands, come eat." Naruto ordered. 

The smell of tomatoes filled the air, as if a magical horizon filled the house. Sasuke cringed at the smell, but not of disgust, out of delight. He had not eaten his favorite dish for ages. Once, Sakura made it for him, and it tasted awful. 

Sasuke sat at the table, not knowing what to say. Instead, he took a big spoonful of the dish, and he couldn't believe it. Sasuke scarfed down the food, leaving not a crumb on the plate. "Is it good?" Naruto asked. "It's ok." Sasuke mumbled. But, that was a lie. it was the best thing he'd had all week. 

Sasuke stormed to his room, and went back to sleep, not caring about anything else. 

Naruto frowned. It seemed that everything he had made never satisfied Sasuke. Naruto just cleaned up the dishes, and went to the bathroom. Naruto made sure the water was just right, before stepping in. A warm shower always took his mind off Sasuke. Naruto couldn't help but let his mind drift off into a memory.

It was a normal day, just in the middle of  December. The air was cold, and very snowy. Naruto ran outside, and made a snowman. "Hey, Sasuke! Isn't it just wonderful out here?!" Naruto exclaimed, as he ran into the snow. "Oi, usuratonkachi! You're gonna catch a cold!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto just kept running. "Hey, are you listening?" Sasuke screamed. Sasuke sighed, and ran after Naruto. Sasuke pulled Narutos sleeve, attempting to pull him back, but Naruto fell, and Sasuke stumbled and fell. "Haahahaha!" Naruto laughed. Sasuke and Naruto were both laying on their backs, and facing each other. Breaking the awkwardness, Naruto started making snow angels. Shortly after, Sasuke started making snow angels too. That was until Naruto sneezed. 

Narutos ears were a bright flamingo pink. Sasuke pulled Naruto into his arms and swung Narutos hips over his shoulder. "H-hey! Let me down! Teme!"  Naruto complained. Sasuke shook his head. "You're freezing." Sasuke objected. "I'm not!" Naruto refused. Sasuke ignored him, and shoved the door open. Sasuke took Naruto into the Uchiha lodge. Up winters, Itachi would go up south, leaving the Lodge empty. The lodge was very large, with wood and fireplaces everywhere. It felt cozy. Sasuke flung Narutos winter gear off, and placed him on the fold out couch facing the fire place. Sasuke pulled Naruto under the covers.