Hinata's Sorrow

Naruto found himself in one of the many guest bedrooms of the Uchiha estate. Naruto waited until he heard Sasuke leave the house. good, Naruto thought as he got up, and got dressed. He just grabbed a cup of instant ramen, and flew out of the house. Naruto, still shook, decided he wanted a fresh start. He walked, and walked, his mind floating in the clouds. 

"Sasuke! Happy New Year!" Naruto exclaimed. Sasuke turned around, to see a blonde jumping. Before Sasuke could do anything, the blonde whammed into Sasuke, giving him a massive hug.  "H-Hey!" Sasuke said, pushing Naruto off. Naruto just clinged on tighter. Sasuke blushed slightly, but then became flustered when Narutos feet left the ground, causing Sasuke to fall backwards. Sasuke regained balance, and shoved Naruto off, and then scolding him. Naruto just pouted. He didn't pay attention to Sasukes rambling, he just stared up at the sky. The sky was dark, stars kissing the horizon hello, and glowing lights all over. Narutos eyes just started up. 'What a beautiful sight to see,' Naruto thought. Sasuke, obviously catching the hint that Naruto wasn't listening, decided to drop it, and Naruto smiled. Sasukes eyes lit up in the dark, as if he really was a glowing angel. Naruto grabbed Sasukes hand, and pulled him with him, running. 

Naruto and Sasuke stopped at the festival. "Ooh! Ramen!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke pulled Narutos sleeve, and pulled him back. Sasuke shoved Naruto to the Onigiri stand, and they each picked up a piece of warm Onigiri. Sasuke ate the Onigiri happily, while Naruto just shoved it down. Naruto ran off somewhere, while Sasuke drank a cup of warm water. "Here, Sasuke! For you!" Naruto shouted, as he handed Sasuke a red ripe tomato. Sasuke smirked. He ate the tomato happily, leaving a red drop on the tip of his mouth. Naruto smiled, while Sasuke wanted to return the favor. Sasuke ran across the stands, vigorously searching for what he wanted. Sasuke settled on the far east stand. Sasuke ran back, grabbing rocks on the way. Sasuke, out of breath, finally found Naruto again. Naruto was standing near the dirt path. Sasuke held the sparkler in front of Naruto. "A stick?" Naruto asked. Sasuke made a 'Usuratonkachi' glare. Naruto shut his mouth, and carefully watched as Sasuke rubbed the rocks together. Suddenly, a hint of yellow sparked each hit. Naruto watched in amazement as the sparks got bigger and bigger, and then Sasuke lit the edge of the sparkler. A frizzle of lights came pouring down, and Naruto jumped back in suprise. "What is that!?" Naruto asked. 

"hmm, I have heard of these, perhaps its a sparkler," Sasuke replied

"hmm, I have heard of these, perhaps its a sparkler," Sasuke replied. Naruto just stared at the dazzling spark. 

Naruto and Sasuke had stared at the beautiful sight, until the light reached the end. Naruto and Sasuke just stood in silence, until they heard something. Fireworks. Naruto dragged Sasuke to his secret and favorite spot. Naruto dragged Sasuke to a opening between two trees, the perfect place to watch the light show. "How did you find out about this place?" Sasuke asked, amazed. "I used to go here every time when I was little. It's a sacred spot for me." Naruto explained. Sasuke nodded. The fireworks lit up the sky with a loud boom. there were lots of different designs and colors. Red, Yellow, Green, purple... Naruto and Sasuke watched the light show peacefully.