5. Matters To Discuss

"He what?!" shouted Chloe. "Shhh, keep it down Chloe," I said. We were currently in my office and it was Wednesday. Four days past since the incident.
I had told Chloe about it because she was the only close friend I have since I moved to Italy.

I was also starting to get close with Samantha...but we still had our differences. "No way! You need to report him," said Chloe as she gripped onto my desk.
"I already told you Chloe. I can't. This man will probably blackmail the police or something and deny everything," I said as I looked down and gripped onto my hair.

I heard Chloe sigh before she came next to me. She went down and hugged me since I was sitting on my chair at the current moment. "It's okay bestie, we'll figure things out okay, but for now, if he does do something like that again, you HAVE to report him," said Chloe.

I nodded my head and smiled. I hugged Chloe back. She stood up and looked at me.
"Now then, I heard that there's a new restaurant opened and-"
My door opened and I turned to see who it was. So much for privacy.

I immediately stood up and saw Mr Grey, but he wasn't alone. Behind home was Dimitri. "Miss Turner, if you may excuse us," said Mr Grey. Chloe immediately nodded her head and grabbed her papers before exiting my office.
"Miss Brown, this is Mr Russo. He's going to be handling the company for three months since I'm going on vacation with my wife on Friday," said Mr Grey. Gee, thanks for the late notice. Dimitri took out his hand.

I slowly took out mine and shook his. Touching his hand felt weird and icky. "Good. Now that you've met each other. Mr Russo, Hazel is my storage manager and she's the one handling the storage, so if you have any issues I recommend you go to her," said Mr Grey. Dimitri nodded his head. Even looking at him felt like torture.
"Very well, shall we," said Mr Gray. Dimitri and Mr Gray then left.

Okay, so he's going to be with us for a couple of months, how bad can it be?

---

Bad. Very, very, very bad. It's Friday today and Dimitri is making everyone work extra hours. Apparently it's to 'make the business more successful' but I just think he hates everyone.

Including me. Mostly me. I was so busy today that I had to ask my neighbour, Mrs Poppy to pick up Marshall from school and babysit.

It's currently 5:36pm and I just finished my paper work for the day. Luckily it's Friday and the weekend just started.

I was planning on taking Marshall to a nearby park tomorrow so we could have some bonding time until somebody entered my office.
I zipped up my laptop bag and turned around to be met with Dimitri. There was an awkward silence before he spoke up.

"There's something called knocking you know," I said lowly. Dimitri raised a brow. "Sorry sir," I quickly muttered. Dimitri then cleared his throat and looked at me. "I need you here tomorrow to sort out some files for the company," said Dimitri.

My eyes went wide. "But it's Saturday tomorrow and I don't have anyone to look after my son," I said.
"Well I don't care. Make a plan Miss Brown, bring your son to work, as long as you're here, I'm happy, you're happy, we're all happy," said Dimitri.

His thick Italian accent was dragging the whole sentence out and it really annoying. He turned around to exit the room when he stopped. "That is unless...you would like me to send somebody to pick you and our son up for lunch at 12:00pm and then we can discuss some...personal matters hmm?" asked Dimitri.

I kept quiet. "The decision is yours Miss Brown. What do you say?" asked Dimitri. I looked away from him and clutched onto my bag.

"I'll be here tomorrow sir,"