12. Dinner

I looked at Dimitri. We were both currently in one of his tops notch restaurants apparently and it was only the two of us.

The whole restaurant was empty. Just me, Dimitri and some workers. Earlier I went to the mall to buy a dress and I got a blue navy dress. Dimitri also tagged along last minute because he was scared that I was going to do or get something stupid.

It was honestly annoying to be followed around by men in black and some buff guy. I was wondering what Marshall was doing right now, seeing that he wasn't with us. But he was currently being babysat by some random guy who I forgot what his name was.
"Ahem," I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Dimitri. "So how's the food?" he asked me.

"What do you want Dimitri?" I asked him. Dimitri looked at me. "Can't I spend some time with my lovely wife?" he asked. Wow. So now I was his wife. I don't even see a ring on my finger. "I wanted us to discuss some wedding plans," he said. My eyes went wide. "I don't even fucking know you?!" I exclaimed.
"Language princess," he said. "Fuck that?!" "Hazel," said Dimitri sternly.

"No Dimitri! I've had enough. First you kidnap me and my son and now you're fucking forcing me to an arranged marriage?! Do you even know that Marshall has selective mutism?!" Dimitri's facial expressions changed. "No, you didn't. Did you also know that you've been keeping my son in the house for days?! You say you want to us to stay here when you can't even enroll your own son at kindergarten?!" I shouted.

I stood up. "And now you're forcing me to marry you when all I know about you is that you're a fuck ass mob boss?!"
"ENOUGH HAZEL!"
I flinched at the tone he was using. I felt tears forming from nowhere but I pushed them back and sat down. I studied Dimitri's body expressions and his fists were clenched tightly. "Well it's not my fault I was recently told that I was a father to a child that I didn't even want," said Dimitri as he sat down. "So you should be grateful that I'm stepping up and playing as that father role," stated Dimitri.

"And it's also not my fault that I didn't know about his disorder since you are the one that's been keeping him from me. And also, he's our son. Not only yours. And you also don't have to worry about schooling. Marshall will be homeschooled,"
Are you fucking kidding me?! "No Dimitri. How do you expect him to learn to socialize when you're gonna keep him in a hell hole for his whole life?!" I shouted. I saw the maid that was arriving with the wine slowly turn around, before proceeding to walk away.

"I am his father and I will decide what is wrong and what is right for him and that is final," said Dimitri. He then took a sip of his drink and continued eating.

I couldn't decide if I should've fought back or leave the fight.
This man was powerful. Too powerful. He could overpower me whenever he wanted. I slowly gazed at my half eaten food and slowly picked up the napkin.
I wiped my mouth before proceeding to say, "I want to go home,"

Dimitri looked at me. "Fine but don't expect to not be punished when-" "I want to go back to my own home," I added. "Excuse me?" asked Dimitri.
"I'm not going to repeat myself Dimitri. You're the one that messed up my life so I'm going to expect you to fix it," Dimitri gave a dark chuckle that gave off bad vibes.
"Do you know who you're talking to?" asked Dimitri. I slowly saw his hand reach into his pocket. I tried to control my breathing but I couldn't. What was he doing?

*RING*

Dimitri's phone started ringing and on point Dimitri picked it up. I looked away and out the window to distract myself. But soon I was kicked out my head by Dimitri banging his fists on the table.

"Che cosa?!"