11. Treat

It was time for breakfast and I was being escorted to the kitchen by a maid.
Dimitri had said that if there was something I needed or somewhere I needed to go I was to ask the maids and they would take me their or give it to me.

I also needed to ask them for permission to do stuff and they would usually supervise me. Yes, they would wait for me outside the bathroom whilst I did my business.
I felt like a glass toddler in this house.
I felt a hand hold mine and I looked down to see Marshall.
The stay here was like a whole experience for him.

We would normally play games, build puzzles, watch movies in the cinema room, watch TV or bake stuff. Which we would normally burn.
Sometimes Dimitri would join us but I would normally leave and come up with an excuse saying I was tired or I needed to clean up my closet.

I was actually lying. I would meet up in my room with a maid called Patricia. Patricia was a young maid in her early 20's. She told me her father was in debt and that she was brought here from Jamaica at age 17.
I honestly felt bad and I promised myself I would get her out of here as soon as I find away.

Patricia had also learnt to speak Italian from the other maids and she told me she once overheard them talking about Dimitri and that he was some kind of 'Capo' for selling and storing dagga, tobacco, coke and other drugs.
He also owned lots of restaurants, bars, businesses and clubs around Italy and maybe even outside the country.

So long story short, he was a mafia boss. So that meant he knew people around and if I was to escape he could contact them and they would kidnap me and bring me back to this place.
I was familiar with the place so far. There were living rooms, a huge kitchen, dinning room, indoor pool, outdoor pool, courts, many bedrooms, many bathrooms, cinemas and many more.
The house was amazing but not what I wanted. I normally preferred smaller houses that didn't have these many unnecessary rooms.

We arrived at the kitchen and I heard speaking. I walked inside and saw Dimitri speaking to a tall man who had black hair, brown eyes and a neck tattoo. I tried to walk away when Dimitri spoke up.
"Hazel, I would like you to meet Marcus," said Dimitri as he came up to me, grabbed my hand pulled me to this mystery man.

"He's my best friend since childhood and work partner," I plastered a smile and put my hand out. Marcus took my hand.
"So you must be the pretty lady that Dimitri's been talking about and that's been keeping him in order huh?"
Marcus kissed my hand gently.
"Marcus Davis, at your service Miss Brown,"
I slowly pulled my hand back. Well now I know that everyone knows about me.

Dimitri cleared his throat and looked at me. "Where's-" "Bear!"
Marshall let go of my hand and ran up to Dimitri.
"Hey there Hero. I'd like you to meet somebody," said Dimitri as he picked up Marshall. "This is Uncle Marcus. You'll be spending the evening with him tonight whilst Momma and I go out for dinner," My eyes grew wide.

Hell to the nu uh. There was no way I was going to let this man babysit my child. I'd rather let the homeless lady that lived near the coffee shop by my old work place in California do it.
Not this knock off version of Brenton Thwaites.

Marshall dug his head in Dimitri's neck and squeaked a little 'Hi'.
"Aww, he's so adorable," said Marcus.
"Umm, Marcus can you..." Marcus nodded his head.
He walked up to Dimitri and took Marshall from his grips. I was about to put up a fight when Dimitri looked at me.

He sent me a glare that said 'Move and there will be consequences,'. I watched as Marcus walked away with Marshall. Marshall didn't even do anything. He just held tightly onto Marcus.
The maid that was here followed behind Marcus and I watched them.
As soon as they left the room I was about to go when Dimitri held my arm.

"You've been avoiding me. Why?"
Why not. "I-I don't know what you mean," I said lowly.
His grip got tighter. "I'm not stupid Hazel, and I for one know the difference between avoidance and ignorance,"
Isn't that the same thing though?

"Dimitri, you're hurting me," I said. Dimitri looked down at my arm and let go. He fixed his suit collar and stood straight.
"Get ready, somebody will be coming to fetch you to take you shopping for a dress for dinner tonight,"

He can't be serious. "And get some new clothes too. The ones you have are a little too..."
I looked down at my oversized ACDC shirt, grey sweatpants and unicorn slippers.

"Baggy" I mentally rolled my eyes. "But I don't have money," I said.
"Don't worry about that princess," Dimitri kissed my cheek.

"Just get whatever you want. I've got it covered,"