19. M For Money

Ivan stepped inside and I of course being the lost puppy I am stepped inside too. I looked around and honestly I was impressed.
This place was beautiful. From the tiles to furniture to everything. "You like?" asked Ivan with a smile.

I looked at him. I still didn't know what to say. Goddammit Hazel, just say something! I was thinking of something to say when Ivan closed the door behind me and started walking. I started following becuase this guy was holding my son. We walked past many doors and many expensive looking furniture. "There's a bathroom in here, you can use it so long while I go put Marshall in bed," said Ivan.
I looked at him and for some reason I trusted him. I don't know why but I let Ivan go wherever he was going and I stepped into the mysterious room.

It was actually an amazing bedroom. It had a huge window which revealed the city and all it's lights.
It was honestly a beautiful view. I put my heels down and closed the door. I looked around and spotted another door in which I headed straight into. I opened it and I saw one of the most expensive looking bathrooms.
Like the ones you see in the cover magazine. How rich is this guy? I looked around and on the sink counter I saw all types of bath soaps, oils and stuff but nothing for my curly hair. Since there was nothing to use to wash my hair with a decided to look around the room for a shower cap or something the only thing I found was a plastic bag. I slowly smiled to myself.

- - -

I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel. I walked up to the mirror and looked at myself.
I slowly covered myself up with the towel and started untying the plastic bag on my hair revealing my still 4C dry hair which fell down. I haven't cut my hair since Varsity and I had given it the chance to grow. It was now long and I couldn't have felt any proud of myself.
I put lotion on my body and looked at my clothes. Well I can't wear an evening dress as pajamas. I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I slowly opened the door and saw Ivan carrying a scared Marshall. "Momma," said Marshall. He wriggled out of Ivan's grips and ran behind my legs.

"Here," said Ivan holding out what seemed to be grey sweatpants and a white dresser shirt. "These were the only things I could find, which I thought would fit you," said Ivan. "Thank you," I said taking them from him. "When your done, you can rest here or you'll find me either downstairs in the kitchen or in my room. I nodded my head. Ivan turned around and then walked out the room, closing the door behind him.
"Momma, I wanna go home," said Marshall next to me. "We will, we're just visiting," I said, making up a lie.

- - -

"Momma!" shouted Marshall's voice. I jumped up in panic. I looked around and he was standing on the bed smiling. This child. "I'm hungry," whined Marshall. "Right, right," I mumbled. I took the duvet sheets in my hand and uncovered myself but...my sheet weren't black. They were blue. I looked around and then saw I was in a completely different room from last night. That's when it hit me. Ivan's Penthouse. I stepped out the bed, where I then went to the bathroom and freshened up. There wasn't any toothbrushes for me nor Marshall, so I stuck with the basics.

I washed my hands and the placed some toothpaste on my pointing finger and brushed my teeth. Yes, it sounds stupid. But what's a girl gotta do? I rinsed my mouth and spat out. I also saw some mouth wash and floss and decided to use those too. Minty Fresh. Marshall also did the same thing but I made sure to supervise him from the bathtub as I sat there. I couldn't let him choke on toothpaste. Once he was also done, he didn't even spare me a second glance and ran out the room.

Marshall wait!

- - -