23. Lola

"Jesus, Lola- My door?!" roared Ivan. Our arms were tangled together and my head was somehow resting againsy his chest.
"Oh hush Ivan! You can always buy a new one?! But what you can't buy a new of is me!" shouted Lola. What a great way to start a conversation.

This Lola girl walked up to me and grabbed my arm. Before she could do anything Ivan stopped her and yanked her arm off me. I felt as if I was in a Telenovela.
"Excuse me?!" shouted Lola. Ivan let go of me and stepped infront of me. I started to getting a feeling that this might've been Ivan's ex. "Lola what point of it's over, don't you understand!" argued Ivan. Knew it. They were indeed exes. Well Ivan had a somewhat weird taste? If I was being honest, Lola in fact did look pretty, like the cover models you would see on magazines but her attitude was just way off.

I then remembered that Marshall was two rooms away from us sleeping. "Ivan," I whispered. I didn't want to be in the moment but my son was not to far from us. And at this point, Lola and Ivan were just glaring at each other and having a telekinetic battle in their minds. "Ivan, I don't mean to interrupt this reunion of yours but Marshall-" "And you!" snapped Lola. She pushed past Ivan and yanked my hair. "LOLA?!" shouted Ivan. She dragged me closer but I manged to grab her arm and slap her hard enough across the face. She could've chosen the shirt or leg but not the hair. It took me at least an hour to get my hair ready this morning. Lola screamed and stumbled onto the bed when the most funniest thing happened.

Her. Wig. Fell. Off.

Lola held her cheek and started screaming as if it would do any harm to me. I started giggling a bit and saw that Ivan wanted to laugh but he just kept his angry face.
I took this as an opportunity to leave the room and go to Marshall. As I slipped out the room I saw three guards running to the scene and I covered my mouth because I could not contain my laughter. I reached my room and opened it to see Marshall sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Momma, what happened?" asked Marshall confused. I stopped laughing and smiled. I walked inside and closed the door. "Nothing big champ. Uncle Ivan is just having some...issues," I said. Marshall nodded. "Well why is he screaming like a lady?" asked Marshall. A small smirk formed onto my lips.

"And why does your hair look like that?"

- - - - -

"Hazel," said a voice. I looked up at my door and saw Ivan. In his hand he was holding a brown paper bag.
"A word?" whispered Ivan. He didn't want to wake up the sleeping Marshall in my arms. I slowly got up and tucked him in before exiting the room. I gently closed the door and turned to Ivan. "I apologize for..." "It's okay. It's not your fault that your crazy ex showed up," I said. Ivan nodded. We both stayed quiet before I slowly attempted to grabbed the door handle. "I'll be leaving for work soon so here,"

Ivan handed me the small paper bag. "An emergency phone in case anything happens. One of my men will serve you and Marshall dinner. Anything you want. So if anything bad happens, please call me. Understood?"
I nodded my head.

"See you tommorow,"

- - -
Hellloooo my fellow readers. So after some uhm...couple of days *cough* months and *cought* death threats. I have updated the book. It isn't edited yet. Prolly when the book is completed I'll make a few changes. So...yeah! I'm not too sure if I'll be updating daily but I'll try to. Stay safe y'all. P.S. Let me know what u think?