7: And he was cast down

The outrageous voice of the king shook the walls of the palace. Despite his age, he had always been respected for the king he was. His eyes were streaking ferociously with burning flames that threatened to reveal his monster, but the silver chains were as he had never seen, it overpowered him and somehow managed to chain his beast inside. 

"King Oxias Elias Sideris. You're therefore losing your privileges as a king temporarily." Vo announced. 

"You'll no longer excess your authority on anyone as long as you're in this punishment." Bo went further to say. 

"Here comes your judgment. You were found guilty of abuse of power, maltreatment of your soulmate, destruction of your realm and other realms, illegal consumption of soul, ignorance to our warnings. So therefore Your highness, your punishment is as follows. We're causing you to fall down to earth, where you'll live till you have repented of your sins. Only then will you be able to use your powers and return back to the kingdom. In short, we're Binding you to the earth. Alpha." So announced reading out from a scroll, his yellow eyes following the letters as his wrinkled finger equally traced it. 

"What the!" The king growled. 

"Hold on, hold on, don't be so impatient," Xo smirked, only adding more flames to the situation. The King struggled in the chains, kneeling before those old men, was despicable and heinous, he wished he could kill them by snapping his fingers. 

"Here comes the best part, you have no right to hurt humans in any way possible, you have no right to cast your royalty away and become like them while serving the punishment you must do it with modesty. You're not allowed to become human, you're only allowed to reflect on your evil doings and repent, only then would the silver bracelet on your wrist let loose and you would be free again, but the more you fight against this and refuse to compel the lesser your chances of getting out of there gets." Ko explained with a tricky accent.

"Now come on, your bus awaits you," Ho added. 

They all rose up. "Now we place the chains on you as a punishment that you may repent, only then will you be restored to your kingdom. And don't you worry, we'll keep your palace as long as you're away." 

"You must behave, you don't want your guardians giving you a spanking for being bratty," Xo added because he was taking pleasure in all the King's anger, he loved the heat, he loved his hatred. It made him happy. Better than his usual lava bath. 

"Exolus spontenus!" They all slammed their rod on the floor and a portal opened underneath the king's feet. 

"I'll come back. Then it would be your turn for judgment." He said with a furious smirk before the pain pierced his skin and he let out a massive scream. Then the cruel king was gone. Gone temporarily. 

"Uh, did he just swear, to take revenge as we didn't want it?" Xo asked softly. 

"Yup," Bo replied. They all stood in silence watching the floor. 

"Well then, until then." So laughed. 

"My Lord! My Lord!" Shiloh ran to the spot, throwing herself on the ground and crying while trying to reap the ground open with her claws. 

"Bring him back to me! Bring him back to me! If he dies I will die too." She wept. 

So approached the lady elf, kneeling on one knee. "Do not be saddened daughter, the love and loyalty of a betrothed is worth a whole kingdom. Your lord treated you like a lowly being you being the princess of Ethana, you deserved better." He said while wiping her tears. 

"Do not be worried he will be fine and you'll get to watch him from here, even talk to him when he is calmed," Ko said. 

"Why? Why did you have to inflict this on him?" She continued in her sorrow.