18: An enemy or A Friend?

In seconds Leo was shuffling his foot down the stairs into the kitchen where he had heard the call. A shirtless young man stood over the sink, ebony black hair pouring down his head to his shoulder. His jeans were sagging and his belt was loose revealing the tip of his underwear and abdomen which had not less than six-packs and under, his tight umbilical region, and his oblique, all bumpy and tight.

Leo stood by the door holding back his emotions. "You called me." 

The man turned around his piercing blue iris shooting right into Leo's orbs. He licked his lips as he lowered the mug, his lips were bright red and he wouldn't stop the creepy stare. 

"Pack your stuff and get out." He said softly, more in a threatening way than kindly. 

Leo's eyes widened. "W-why? I just came in and I didn't do anything."

The man looked away. "We're throwing a party today and it will be bloody. We don't want you around." 

Leo bit his lips. "But I can't just go out, Javier, it is about to get stormy." He argued softly trying not to piss his elder brother. 

Just then a similar man walked in with a cigarette on his lips. "What's about to get stormy?" He asked. 

Leo paused, sharing a worried look with Javier. 

"The whiny shit doesn't want to go out. He's putting up a fight." Javier said while bringing the mug to his lips again.

Xavier turned around, brows pulling together above his piercing crystal blue eyes. 

Leo cringed at the glare and glanced at Javier who had a smirk on. Xavier took slow steps to him as his face began to melt into an evil pleasurable stare. 

Leo backed off step by step till he was cornered against the wall, Xavier approached him and placed a hand beside his face to keep him in place. Leo raised his hands above his head and winced. 

"What is it, Leon? Trying to be a small bitch even after the incident yesterday?" He whispered. 

Leo drew in a deep breath and got ready for the impact. His head tilted as Xavier grabbed his chin roughly forcing him to look up. "Be careful little brother, don't make me bite you." He licked his lips passionately as his irises began to glow red. 

Leo's body and he clenched his jaw. "I'll give you one last chance to quit your shit and get the fuck out before I finish my first mug of blood. And I wouldn't walk to come get you, you know that." He grinned exposing his fangs. 

"Y-yes, brother." He bit his tongue. 

"Good boy, come on dart off like a cheetah, you must be quick I'm starving." He slowly pulled back and Leo was off running as fast as he could even stumbling on the stairs and hurting his feet, he heard them laughing as he scrambled into his room pack the stuff he needed into his backpack, he didn't have the time to grab a jacket, he slide down the stairs grabbed his shoes only to fidget with the door, when it came open he felt

the breeze from a force and quickly jumped out before they could grab him. He stepped away from the house panting. He saw two pairs of red eyes watching him through the window. 

He turned around and started his way away from the house. To his hiding spot. It was not the first time he was chased away from his home, it reminded him of how he didn't have to go out so late and spend half of the night outside till he got a phone call. That was when he still had a father. 

A father who cared so much about him and kept him to his side, he was the perfect parent, loving, kind, understanding with a high sense of humor. But it all went down when he went on a mission for his country and never came back.