13: New attire

Oxias had very pale skin and his white hair made it even weird, but beautiful, his different colored iris was one of the base problems she needed to eliminate. 

Sado thoughtfully twisted her lips. He had many thoughts running in her speedy mind. 

"Hey," she approached him with tricky steps. 

"Three meters." He grunted. 

She rolled her eyes before stepping back. 

"Now what?" He asked without taking his gaze off the mirror, where he watched his reflection with detest. 

"How did you get the branding?" She pointed, with her eyes eyeing the spot his hand was pressed unto. 

"None of your business." 

She gulped and disappeared from the bathroom and he couldn't be any glad. As he turned away from the mirror she was back with a light container and a huge comb. "Now is the time we dye your hair." She grinned. 

"No." Oxias simply objected.

"You can't go about with white hair."

"Why not?" 

"Because it is not normal." She blurted. 

"I don't care," Oxias replied with less concern. His eyes fixed her deadly. 

She grabbed Oxias's wrist and started pulling him away. "We'll let them decide." 

He didn't have the time to protest as she pulled him down the stairs, Marcus was on the phone while Phineas was combing his hair while gazing through the window. 

Sado's dramatic entrance with Oxias had drawn their attention, they watched her take her stand in the middle of the living room and Oxias pulled his hand from hers rubbing around his now bruised wrist that no one noticed. 

"Hey, I wanna dye his hair and he doesn't want me to. Isn't it super weird?" She shouted. 

Marcus cleared his throat as he hung his call. "Nice, he looks human already. No one would notice he is some kind of alien." 

She frowned before glancing at Phineas. He rolled his eyes and looked away. "We'll just say he is a punk, who bleached his hair." 

"About his brows and the hairs on his skin? And his eyelashes." She pointed obsessively. 

Marcus huffed. "Come on, drop it, he is an albino, if we're asked."

She pouted. "I guess, about his eyes we need to get him a contact to hide those." 

"I don't know what it is, but as long as it is a plan from you, no," Oxias spoke up. 

She rolled her eyes. "He doesn't need one if he doesn't want to," Marcus said. 

Her jaw dropped. "He DOES!" 

"He is supposed to be an albino, and albinos sometimes have different colored irises," Phineas added like she was dumb, which he believed she was. 

"Whatever, you guys are not cool." She gazed at Oxias with no big grin forming on her lips. 

"You wait here, I'll get you something to at least make you human." She ran towards the states and disappeared up there. 

"Freak." He muttered, and they all have to have enhanced hearing to grab his words which they had.

Marcus walked up to him and towered over him. Oxias hated his attempt to dominate him, but he knew better if he ever wanted to get away from the mess those fools had gotten him into he had to play along, but that still didn't mean he had to submit to anyone, he was royalty. He looked up at the tall features of Marcus.