20: Try an Apple

If hell should be used as a metaphor then Oxias would gladly say his current state was one. His life couldn't have been any worse, first, he was forced out of his abode then, he was maltreated by weaklings, and controlled by three psychopaths, and finally, he was being sent into the world they didn't want him to go to in the first place. All he ever asked for was to tend to his plants while serving his punishment.

But instead, he was asked to run the halls to different profitless classes, where the teachers would speak for hours about one thing and only a few paid attention. Oxias would rather become a rogue than live that way but his brilliant self always came up with something. He wasn't born off the street, after all, he was royalty.

It was for a sole reason he had woken up the next morning allowing himself to be fitted in the same ridiculous outfit called uniform but it kept him warm and that was all he could ask for.

The trip downstairs was just a normal routine, but it became complicated when he met Sado, she was finishing up with her bacon when he came over with Phineas having a cup of red juice as he would say.

"Morning, Morning, Whitehead." She grinned largely at him; he ignored her instead.

"Slept well, white head?" She was beside him in a flash.

"Stop calling me that." He growled while slipping in a seat.

She frowned. "Oxie?"

"Not that either. Oxias, is it too hard?"

She crossed her arms with a pout. "It sounds like the name of an ancient mommy."

He gritted his teeth softly. "I won't put up with your senseless remarks. Grow up." He rolled his eyes.

Her brows pulled together in a deep frown. "What do you mean little brat?" She fumed.

"Get me something to drink." He replied, with another subject, he had the feeling Sado would never learn, cause she did not have a brain to start with.

"Oh, Mr. King wants to command me now," Sado replied furiously.

Phineas rolled his eyes from across the table. Oxias glared softly at Sado.

"Well guess what Oxi-as. I'm not lifting a finger for you today. Go ahead and have a drink." She smirked evilly while mentioning the refrigerator.

Despite his urge and thirst. He couldn't do anything for himself, the refrigerator could cause serious damage to him, it wasn't worth it. Oxias sat up inhaling furiously.

"Whatever." He turned around and left for the door as Sado's jaw dropped to the floor, she was expecting apologies, not him walking out on her hungry. Well, it was her cup of tea now. If Marcus ever happened to hear about her intentionally starving him well, she would be in deep trouble with him.

It took her an eternity to finally come to a conclusion. She raced to the door but it was too late, Phineas's car had already left the driveway.

"Damn it." She muttered before returning to the clock on the wall. It was only 7 am. It was still long before they got back, she could only hope he didn't get all hooked up and starving.

*********

The boy from the previous day respected his words and was early for Stella's class. He wore a confident gaze as usual but found no other spot than the one next to him. He hated the smell from the boy's hair, he smelt alcohol and it takes a sensitive nose to perceive the smell. Other than the alcoholic smell from his hair, Oxias could perceive a faint smell he couldn't tell, the smell rang a bell in his memory but he couldn't reach out to it yet.