12: Trim my snow

Oxias spent the obscure night in his ball with himself as his only companion through his hardship, unable to sleep, and having no idea on how people slept. He stayed wide awake back aching against the door from the position he had chosen, he heard Sado walk by to check on him with her nose sniffing the door, he heard a sound like a bat crashed on the window, and heard Marcus business shoe steps stop near his door. 

They all checked on him turn by turn, with him staying in his position not moving an inch as he felt annoyed by their silly actions. Even an ogre would know not to go out after what happened, though they didn't have brains.

The first crow from the cock in the garden alerted him, his ears moved to the sound but he still didn't move. He listened to the sound as it repeated again and again. The freaks weren't running about and screaming which was a sign of no danger. 

Slowly the hours went by and the sun slowly mounted the heavens to claim its position. It licked through the window falling on Oxias folded arms, he quickly moved back, unable to tell what it was. His gaze traced the light to the window where he could see the spherical light that claimed the human world sky. Back in his realm, gray clouds filled the sky and it lit up, it was a burning ball behind the cloud. As he was told. 

He slowly climbed to his feet raising a hand above his eyes to shed it from the sphere even when he was looking through the glass window. He walked to the cotton and pulled it to shut the blinding ball from his sight. He felt much better in his skin, warm, but better. He walked to the empty desk. It looked a little similar to his dress back at his palace. Only that his dresser was large with creative designs. He stepped back walking to the second door other than the exit door, he twisted the knob and retrieved his hand, the don't creak open and he stepped in curiously and fearlessly. 

A bathtub, shower, and toilet came into view, with a white sink and a mirror just above with a cupboard behind. The mirror was serving as doors to the cupboard. He placed his hands on the sink and traced his way to the toilet fling the lid open and watching it. He moved to the shower placing a hand on the handle and twisting, water came shooting out, he ducked the water just in time before it hit him, he looked up at it a bit startled. 

*How did the water get up there?

Having studied so many plans he had his idea. He stared at the leva and assumed there was something behind it responsible for the pump up of the water. He twisted it back to cease the water that ran into the hole on the floor. He stepped forward pulling on the handle trying to reap it and he successfully did, the handle came off with a pop! Followed by water, gushing out in a rush and spilling on him since he had his face so close to the hole he got some into his nostrils and he started choking and coughing with water running through his mouth and nose. He got away from the shower half of his clothes and hair wet. 

He watched the water feeling stupid for pulling it off. That was absurd. 

He moved to the mirror which had handles he tried to reach for it but it was so far up. He gritted his teeth at that. He never had to do anything before. 

He strode into the room grabbing the desk chair and returning back to the bathroom, where he mounted the chair and reached for the handles pulling it and revealing body washes and shampoos, with a pair of scissors and a razor blade. He grabbed one of the body wash wondering what it was, he managed to open it, pouring some into his palm it smelt nice, it smelt like the fragrance he used for his bath, he grabbed more sniffing them the others made him sick. Except for the first one which he saw from the flavor, Lily. 

He filled the tube and poured almost all the body gel in there. He got out of his new tight clothes and was free again. The bruises had faded and he felt no pain, however, he had dried blood on his hand and nose, almost wiped off by the spill earlier. He got into the tub only to have it foaming massively with burbles everywhere.